View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 03:46 PM   #19159
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chastity Babes part cb1006

Chastity Babes part cb1006

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24549kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Chastity Babes part cb1006

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Drusilla is once again manhandled and groped in between her legs being thoroughly bound. I also manage to bind her tits with some thin twine. I let her sit for a while, but she gets a panty gag sealed in with a full roll of vetwrap and some black electrical tape. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Exhibition match up The return of The Dragon

Cast: DragonLily ,Holly Heart
Genres: Humiliation ,Submission ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Athletic ,natural boobs ,white ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

This match up is a replacement for the Hollie Stevens vs Adrianna Nicole Match up. An injury prevented Adrianna from participating, Holly moves forward to face Ariel X.
Welcome back Dragonlily from maternity leave! She will be back full time for Season 7.
We also welcome the athletic big breasted Holly Heart to Ultimate Surrender. Holly will also be a full time wrestler in season 7 and a sexy addition to the roster.
Holly came in blazing with strength and energy. However she was no match for the veteran. The Dragon introduced her properly to Ultimate Surrender with a hard ass fucking for losing. Welcome to US Holly!

Duration: 52:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Exhibition match up The return of The Dragon
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04565 секунды с 9 запросами