View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 07:19 AM   #3184
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Grey and Black Dress Goddard

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Red Lingerie Grizzly Flats

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Lingerie

MJay Divine with her big ass is very naughty when she's all by hersel Onemo

Release Year: 2024
Cast: MJay Divine (35)
Genres: Housewife, BBW, Big ass, Pantyhose, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Vibrator, Clitsucker, Mature, Orgasm, Tattoo, High heels, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Curvy, Small tits, Ass, BBW Mature, Boobs, Brunette, Busty
Video language: English
Mature British big bottom MJay Divine is a very naughty housewife when you visit her she will show you all.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8176kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MJay Divine with her big ass is very naughty when she's all by hersel

Mariska Meets an Outdoor Pervert Rocky Mount

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MariskaX
Cast: Mariska
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Milf, Latina, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pervert, Stockings, public, outdoor, Dutch
They're both feeling so alone... and they begin contemplating the idea of getting intimate together.
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6919kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mariska Meets an Outdoor Pervert

Bailey Rayne - Solo Sirens vol.3 Collins Center

Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Bailey Rayne
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Lingerie, Solo, Stockings, shaved pussy, caucasian
Either one of these ladies alone is a dream come true, but put them together in a beautiful setting on a beautiful day, and I swear I was staring into paradise.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3259kbps

File size: 458.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Rayne - Solo Sirens vol.3

Brett Rossi Holly Randall Productions Lake Peekskill

Studio: Holly Randall Productions
Cast: Brett Rossi
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Lingerie, Solo, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels
But when Tori masturbate, it's very much an intimate moment for her. She doesn't typically watch anything but instead relies on her imagination.
Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4989kbps

File size: 325.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brett Rossi Holly Randall Productions

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2 Ardsley on Hudson

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.
Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi I Saw You - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10848 секунды с 9 запросами