View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 07:28 AM   #1112
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,508 раз(а) в 4,249 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Corbinfisher.com- Breaking In Wyatt

Corbinfisher.com- Breaking In Wyatt

Description:
Chris_ new favorite past time might just be getting to welcome new arrivals to CF as only he can - breaking them in to blazing hot CF action by letting them go to town on his hole. It_s a win-win for everyone involved, really Chris gets to have a stiff dick pumping his hole, the new guy gets to drill handsome, studly young Chris_ hot ass, and we all get treated to some intense, incredible action.

Wyatt_s the new arrival Chris is treating to some hot action here, and by the end of it I have little doubt Wyatt_s thrilled to be here. He fucks Chris good and proper, delivering a relentless fuck that has Chris moaning, groaning, and at times even smiling ear to ear because of how good it feels.

I think Wyatt wanted to make sure he impressed us all here - he_s landed at CF, won us all over with that hot body and outgoing personality, and set out to give some guyguy action here a go and show off what he_s capable of. By taking charge of Chris_ hole in this intense, passionate, and even playful episode, Wyatt_s showing us all he knows what he_s doing and has a whole lot to offer - and we can_t wait to see all of it
Model:
Chris, Wyatt
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Breaking_In_Wyatt_HD.mp4
File Size : 657.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:47

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Breaking In Wyatt

Download K2S VIDEO: