View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 08:46 AM   #2091
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Miss Eve Harper North Baltimore

Cast: Eve Harper
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Bondage, Fucking Machine, Chastity
Video language: English
Mistress Sidonia is training one of her eager sissies, she has dressed her in cute lingerie, her cock locked up in a pretty pink chastity cage. Mistress gives a thorough inspection before putting her into pink spreader bar bondage and training the sissy mouth with a fucking machine, leaving her for half an hour. Mistress returns and checks on the sissy progress, putting her into a hogtie position and opening up her asshole, slipping in an electro plug and pads on her now released cock. Finally Mistress uses the robojac to suck and edge her cock, leaving the lucky girl feeling the pleasure but not enough for orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8256kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Eve Harper

Never too hot to be used and abused Tulihe

Cast: Noir
Genres: Fingering ,Predicament Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Fishnets ,Straight ,Domination ,black hair ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Noir is tied spread with the unforgiving chain biting at her ankles and wrists. With a body begging for abuse she is pussy hooked as she struggles to keep balance on her toes. Every move increases the pressure of the hook as two bowling balls dangle in front of her.
Her head and wrists are fastened to a post as her ass is presented for punishment. The good kind of punishment. Her ass is covered in trails of whip tips before her pussy is clamped and spread open for penetration. She can either endure being fucked or enjoy the tug and shake of the clamps. It’s up to her at that point.
Here comes the breaking point. She is bent back by the throat and pressed tightly at the back, creating an orgasm inducing discomfort.
Duration: 43:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Never too hot to be used and abused

Sexy Spanish Slut Bound with Pain, Hot Wax and Orgasms!!! Santa Rita

Cast: Amarna Miller ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,BDSM ,brunet ,Handler ,Redhead ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation
Super Spanish Sex Kitten Amarna Miller steps into Hogtied with a willing smile and a slamming body. I rip her trashy little outfit off her with my powerful man hands and then tie her up for my pleasure. She gets flogged on the tits, ass and pussy with a vengeance. She has to cum until I’m satisfied. She cries because I overloaded her brain with my devilish mixture of pain and pleasure. I take her right pass her pain threshold to complete submissive bliss.
Duration: 1:12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Spanish Slut Bound with Pain, Hot Wax and Orgasms!!!

Valentines made Tuskahoma

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering Sallisaw

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She can't help herself. The caning may make her feet or calves feel like they are on fire, but that warmth quickly spreads to her hungry pussy and sensitive clit. Add one vibrator to the mix and she is exploding with orgasms.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering

The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 1) West Bend

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.

Total size: 13.5 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 1)

Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing Pontiac

Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,shaved ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Straight
Claire Dames’ huge tits are a curse for her and a blessing for us. It is so easy to control sluts by there tits or nipples, and today we do both.
Inverted, impaled, and fun-bags bound, that’s how we like Claire. Her massive breasts trapped between unforgiving metal. Helpless to move, helpless to stop the orgasms we rip from her body.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Dames Her huge tits are a curse and a blessing
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03951 секунды с 9 запросами