View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 10:04 AM   #8000
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Slut Punishment Minatare

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Mya Nichole
Genres: Suspension ,Choking ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Rimming ,Clover Clamps ,Rough Sex ,Humiliation ,Breast Bondage ,Straight
Video language: English
Mya Nichole is tied up in a basement office. She gets punished and fucked by Steve Holmes for being a slut. A tough suspension makes her unable to escape from his clutches. After fucking her face and pussy, Steve fills Mya’s tight ass with cock in immobilizing positions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Punishment

Smiling from Brutal Pain Allston

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiling from Brutal Pain

Never too hot to be used and abused Cokeburg

Cast: Noir
Genres: Fingering ,Predicament Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Fishnets ,Straight ,Domination ,black hair ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Noir is tied spread with the unforgiving chain biting at her ankles and wrists. With a body begging for abuse she is pussy hooked as she struggles to keep balance on her toes. Every move increases the pressure of the hook as two bowling balls dangle in front of her.
Her head and wrists are fastened to a post as her ass is presented for punishment. The good kind of punishment. Her ass is covered in trails of whip tips before her pussy is clamped and spread open for penetration. She can either endure being fucked or enjoy the tug and shake of the clamps. It’s up to her at that point.
Here comes the breaking point. She is bent back by the throat and pressed tightly at the back, creating an orgasm inducing discomfort.
Duration: 43:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Never too hot to be used and abused

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Chestnut Hill

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan Alakanuk

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Starsfetishfantasies videos part 05 Spotsylvania

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.8 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies videos part 05

The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 2) Walnutport

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
We hope these perfect slaves are ready, because it's domination time! They need to be taught a dominate lesson, and luckily for them, he's in charge!

Total size: 5.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best SexuallyBroken Collection (part 2)

Время генерации страницы 0.04902 секунды с 9 запросами