View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 10:07 AM   #8011
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Lingerie Mauston

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Lingerie

Rain DeGrey Part 2 Ulen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic bdsm.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Part 2

Starsfetishfantasies videos part 04 Plaza

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.6 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies videos part 04

Water Craiova

Mei is put to the test, confronted with torments she's not faced in prior shoots and devices not seen since the long ago days of Insex.
Restrained and gagged in a small water tank where, many years ago, leeches swam in the water, mei's body heat fogs the glass. PD bolts the door closed. Then he opens the top hole and sprays Mei. As the tank slowly fills, mei strains her neck against the chain that holds her down. Water creeps above her chin. Panic fills her eyes. After PD has drained out the water, Mei sits and shivers. Waiting.
Cable-tied to the gyn table, Mei's blindfolded and pussy-whipped until her cunt begins to weep. PD tapes a small vibrator onto her clit. His gloved, lubed finger pushes into her ass. An inflatable assplug slides in and expands so that Mei cannot expel it. PD closes off her nostrils and connects the tube of the assplug to the tube of her gag. He ramps up the vibrator. Mei comes, breathing out the ass.
The ends of a pair of jumper cables appear in PD's hands. PD fits Mei's mouth with a dental gag and attaches one electrode. He slips a long metal dilator into her vagina. Now he has his second contact point. Drenching her pussy and cunt with water, he shocks her poor cunt. Then PD holds the metal ball wand that was used so many years ago on YX and before that with Katrina. He runs it along Mei's clit and nipples. Just for the record, it feels like the slice of a knife. And there's nothing at all to smother Mei's screams.
Mei's rewards are the fucking machine, the goat milker, and a vibrator. You know Mei's had one hell of an orgasm when it's a fucking machine-stopper.
Duration: 36:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 475kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 164.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water

Claire videos part 04 Mudgee

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Format: real
Video: 640x480

Total size: 2.1 GB in 43 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire videos part 04

Nude gymnast gets shocked Zelenograd

Cute girl Bree is reluctantly stretching for us. She is super flexible, but she doesn’t really want to do any poses where she can’t see the remote control unit, as she knows we love to shock her when she is not expecting it. Every time she does a pose, she gets shocked, ruining her stretching session. Not a very good workout, but lots of fun to watch!
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14712kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 909.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude gymnast gets shocked

He's In Charge (volume 3) - Adira Allure Pattaya

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Adira Allure
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy
Video language: English
Perfect slave Adira Allure gets dominated, face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11710kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He's In Charge (volume 3) - Adira Allure

Время генерации страницы 0.05650 секунды с 9 запросами