Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie Swea City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Bondage Slut: Lyla Storm North Boston

Cast: Mark Davis ,Lyla Storm
Genres: switch ,Submission ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,other hair color ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Lyla Storm is very excited about being used and fucked in hard bondage by Mark Davis. She is a tough girl who is very flexible which allows us to tie her up tight in vulnerable sex positions. She suffers nicely from corporal punishment, suspension bondage and dominating sex in this intense and genuine BDSM scene!
Duration: 1:01:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Slut: Lyla Storm

Smiling from Brutal Pain Entrelacs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiling from Brutal Pain

London Keyes - Pesky Piggy Punishment Quinebaug

Cast: London Keyes
The cute blonde moans with arousal as her man penetrates her in missionary and fucks her vigorously, pinching her clit as he thrusts to drive her wild.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11679kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London Keyes - Pesky Piggy Punishment

Captured Sparland

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel
Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured

HT - A Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer Lambare

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Don't Disrespect the Boss Montgomery City

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Disrespect the Boss

Время генерации страницы 0.06022 секунды с 9 запросами