View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:42 PM   #39256
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Starsfetishfantasies videos part 01 Linville Falls

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.8 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies videos part 01

Vika Lita Arapaho

Fetish model Vika Lita needed some cash. A shock challenge is a really fast way to get some. But she had no idea what it was going to be like. It turns out it was a lot of ‘ow!’. Vika just says ‘ow’ a lot. Yes it hurts, we know.
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11445kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vika Lita

Grey and Black Dress Plover

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Red N Black Damsels Kisac

Chrissy Marie and I, dressed in black and red dresses with stockings and high heels, are headed to the bar at FetishCon when Johnny catches sight of us in the hallway and decides that drinks can wait. He pulls us back into the hotel room and instructs us to sit on the ottoman. There, he uses red and black ropes (matching our dresses) to tie our arms behind our backs and legs together while seated. Then he gives us duct tape gags with mouth packing to keep us from complaining.
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red N Black Damsels

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2 Conchali

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering Vincentown

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Syren De Mer, though, is not just some bitch off the street. She is an eye-popping beauty with a sexy submissive streak. She makes an offering of herself with every act of suffering, showing what it means to not just be into BDSM, but to really love it.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering

Water Antlers

Mei is put to the test, confronted with torments she's not faced in prior shoots and devices not seen since the long ago days of Insex.
Restrained and gagged in a small water tank where, many years ago, leeches swam in the water, mei's body heat fogs the glass. PD bolts the door closed. Then he opens the top hole and sprays Mei. As the tank slowly fills, mei strains her neck against the chain that holds her down. Water creeps above her chin. Panic fills her eyes. After PD has drained out the water, Mei sits and shivers. Waiting.
Cable-tied to the gyn table, Mei's blindfolded and pussy-whipped until her cunt begins to weep. PD tapes a small vibrator onto her clit. His gloved, lubed finger pushes into her ass. An inflatable assplug slides in and expands so that Mei cannot expel it. PD closes off her nostrils and connects the tube of the assplug to the tube of her gag. He ramps up the vibrator. Mei comes, breathing out the ass.
The ends of a pair of jumper cables appear in PD's hands. PD fits Mei's mouth with a dental gag and attaches one electrode. He slips a long metal dilator into her vagina. Now he has his second contact point. Drenching her pussy and cunt with water, he shocks her poor cunt. Then PD holds the metal ball wand that was used so many years ago on YX and before that with Katrina. He runs it along Mei's clit and nipples. Just for the record, it feels like the slice of a knife. And there's nothing at all to smother Mei's screams.
Mei's rewards are the fucking machine, the goat milker, and a vibrator. You know Mei's had one hell of an orgasm when it's a fucking machine-stopper.
Duration: 36:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 475kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 164.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water

Время генерации страницы 0.10348 секунды с 9 запросами