Old 04-14-2024, 02:59 PM   #4217
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Citebeur Serving Caillera XXL - Part 1 Everetts

Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Serving Caillera XXL
This young rascal in sunglasses was desperate to get a taste of Caillera XXL's big, powerful arabian cock. He'd been dreaming of having it in his mouth, of licking that beautiful glans, of sniffing those big, hot cum-filled, fragrant balls. Now the day has finally arrived. The two guys meet in a parking lot for an ultra-hot booty call in minimal comfort. The domi and XXL arab thug dominates the guy, giving him orders, fingering his ass and already starting to fuck this good puck that offers itself to him with so much desire and submission. Don't worry dude, you'll get your dose of sperm, but first you've got to give yourself to the boss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4563kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 480.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Citebeur Serving Caillera XXL - Part 1

Masquerade Sandy Creek

Release Year: 2007
Studio: KO Company, Hunter
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
素顔を隠して始まる衝撃の6パート。 仮面の下に隠れた雄の欲望・・・。 玄関待機で口マン奉仕、奴隷化させ� �巨根リーマン。 放尿・足舐め・唾汁、、崩壊するノ� �ケ達・・・。 廻される快感に溺れていく性処理道� �達。 決して知られる事のないここだけの� �踏会。熱り勃った本能が脈を打つ・� ��・。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:20:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masquerade

City Boys vol.06 ”Sangre Nueva” North Bonneville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Lucio Saints, Lucas De Paz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
Lucas De Paz has decided move in to the city, his first stop was at Lucio`s place found in there something more that a nice place to stay , in the midle time Allen is about to receives a tragedy news.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City Boys vol.06 ”Sangre Nueva”

Bigbang Ryoma Roseboom

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, Surprise!
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
今回のは王子様のりょーま様が登場� �ぜ~! りょーまのエロマラが大爆発! りょーま様にそんな目でみられると� �まんねえっす! これは見るっきゃないっしょ!
Duration: 2:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bigbang Ryoma

Dekamara Real Fetish - vol.2 Evinston

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Mania Club
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
デカマラバトル勃発!? シリーズ第2弾が早くも登場!!
ビン勃ち勃起のデカマラが暴れまく� �!鍛え抜かれたでかい身体にでかい� ��ンポのスポーツマンが巨根で下から 突きあげられる!!
目隠し責めに太マラギン勃ち!巨根� �ら大量ザーメン噴き上げる!!デカマ� �同士で絡み合う!!超巨根をぶち込ま� �悶絶!
トロマンをデカマラで串刺し!!ズコ掘 りされて巨根はビンビン!!巨根モデル が一挙集結!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1757kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dekamara Real Fetish - vol.2

ColbyKnox Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman Haskins

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman
This week's ColbyKnox update is a flawless pairing. Hazel Hoffman, and his chiseled buns, meets Calvin Banks' big ol' nasty tool. The video begins with Hazel making sure Calvin's cock is wet with spit. 'Gag on it,' Calvin whispers, face fucking his scene partner. Hazel's nose nestles Calvin's bush. 'All the way down and all the way back,' he instructs, filling Hazel's mouth with dick. As Hazel slobbers, Calvin massages Hazel's booty. He gets off the sofa, placing his hands and knees on the floor. 'Pull your ass out for me,' Calvin says. Hazel pulls down his shorts. As he sucks Calvin's rod, Calvin returns to playing with the boy's hole. He wants as much time as possible to explore Hazel's ass. So Hazel gets back on the couch. This time without shorts. He's on his hands and knees and Calvin plunges between the orbs of ass flesh. 'Like when I play with your hole,' Calvin wonders, fingering Hazel. He groans at first. 'Yeah,' he whispers. Calvin's tongue, fingers, and rod each get a chance to fill Hazel up. His hog isn't left unattended because Calvin licks it. When Hazel's hole is soaked and ready, Calvin stretches it to the max with his bare tool. Once inside, he pounds minus mercy. 'I like hearing your balls smack against me when you fuck me,' Hazel mutters. Calvin pulls out for a break and the camera focuses on Hazel's tight, pretty hole. Calvin just can't stop eating the narrow opening. 'Oh, my God,' he exclaims. 'That tastes good.' He also can't stop deep dicking. The camera catches a perfect view of Calvin's johnson entering Hazel. 'Fuck, yeah,' Hazel whimpers as the tempo picks up. He gets on his side, pulling his muscled thighs together. Calvin fingers before he re-enters. This time he starts slow, but the strokes remain right to the balls. Calvin leans in and they passionately kiss. He stops fucking so he can suck on Hazel's hog and nibble on his nipples. 'Fuck, yes,' Hazel whispers. Calvin fingers the booty again before returning to hammering. 'You want to fuck me missionary,' Hazel asks. He pulls his legs up. The sound of flesh against flesh echoes in the room. 'Oh yeah, baby,' Calvin says. 'Open up for me. Open up for me. Oh, my God. You take dick so well.' 'Pound me,' Hazel pleads. 'Just like that.' His special spot has taken a beating and that causes him to shoot a succulent load all over his stomach. Calvin is next, giving Hazel a creamy creampie. After depositing all his jizz, Calvin pulls out, and we see cum coating Hazel's opening. Such a pretty sight!
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman

Story vol.5th episode - men'sincidents - quasi- Mc Gehee

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Blowjob, Handjob, Group, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
約一年ぶりとなる「」の最新作はモ� �ルモデルの強姦ハード!
武藤誠司・松山信二ら「 」メインモデルを筆頭に体育会、野� �系からアイドル系まで総出演!
弱みを握られた男たちが性暴力の餌� �と化す猥褻物語!球児からガテンま� ��脱がしてみたいコスチューム満載!
更に柔道着を纏った武藤が演じる、� �の事件を彷彿させる泥酔強姦ストー� ��ーも収録!
あなたは犯しながら発射するのか!� �それとも犯されながら発射するのか� ��?
1. 武藤×市原…柔道部コーチが教え子を 酔わせて!嫌がりながらもフル勃起� �る市原! 心を刺激する武藤の鋭い視線!
2. 輝×翔琉×松山…球児・松山が同級生� ��餌食に!恥辱の強制オナニーから穴 交尾まで網羅! 教室で繰り広げられる校内淫猥物語� �
3. 櫂×航×杉浦…自動車整備工・杉浦と� ��の悲劇!リーマン櫂の理不尽な性虐 待に杉浦絶叫!ご奉仕航は屈辱の強� �土下座!
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Story vol.5th episode - men'sincidents - quasi-

Время генерации страницы 0.14993 секунды с 9 запросами