Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Edged to Ruin POV

Edged to Ruin POV

Actress name : Sarah DiAvola
Movie Title : Edged to Ruin POV
Genre :

Description : This is the ultimate ruined orgasm tease. Im in all my splendid glory, draped in fishnets, my perfect feet in golden heels, my ass in latex, and my breasts in a tight top. Im the vision of pure sex, just out of your reach. I lead you into a full-on masturbation celebration, instructing you on how to stroke your cock. Do exactly as I command, and I will guide your pleasure. Im the goddess of tease, and the feelings I conjure inside your body are indescribably overwhelming. I control your cock and your nerves, and I will lead you to where I want you. I stroke you to your limits, edging and tantalizing until you cant take much more. I bring you to the ledge and make you teeter over the cliff of release... and then I push you off into a painful, unfulfilled abyss of ruination. I taunt your pain and giggle at your predicament. Even though Ive manipulated your orgasm, youre still hanging on my every word and body motion. You still crave me. I advise you to keep on your best behavior - in case one day I decide to truly indulge you. Tread lightly on the eggshells of possible orgasm, as I can build you up and Cru.sh your dreams in one sexy blow.

Duration : 00:15:24
Size : 0,4 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1280x720

Download Edged to Ruin POV - 0,4 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11649 секунды с 9 запросами