Thread: Hot Bisexuals!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:15 AM   #9139
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Why Not Bi - Aften Opal, Cristiano, Drake Von - He Likes ...

Why Not Bi - Aften Opal, Cristiano, Drake Von - He Likes It When I Watch

He Likes It When I Watch: Cristiano hears the unmistakable sounds of his hot roommate, Drake Von, fucking his girlfriend, and sneaks closer for a peek. Aften Opal doesn't even notice her BF's roommate watching and jacking off as she gets fucked... until Cristiano creeps close enough to lick Drake's hole. She storms out, but as she hears Drake and his roommate hooking up, she spies on her man fucking Cristiano, and soon it's her turn to sneakily touch herself! She crawls into position so Drake can fuck her doggystyle as he sucks Cristiano. When Cristiano notices that it's now a threesome, Aften and Drake get competitive about who can suck his cock better, and the lucky roommate ends up with Drake's cock in his hole as Aften rides his dick before Aften takes two loads on her tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4478kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 969.4 MB

Download Why Not Bi - Aften Opal, Cristiano, Drake Von - He Likes It When I Watch

Bareback BiSex TV Channel

Release Year: 2007
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Someone, Valery Hilton, Natasha, Marry Key, Katte Moss, Micky Coolio, Drago Lembeck, Brodie Hawn, Cristiano Bellani, Lee Cooper, Jerry Bee, Landon Quinn
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Group, Big Dick, Anal toy's

Well, we don't really know what that title means - but who cares? The guys are buff and smooth and all have long hard cocks. The girls are cute and they'll try anything new. There's every bi three-waybination in this film, two guys and a girl, two girls and a guy (and toys!), and well, more than enough stuffed pussies, assholes and mouths to please anybody.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:56
Video: 480x360, DivX 3, 1141kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 903.9 MB

Download Bareback BiSex TV Channel
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14760 секунды с 9 запросами