View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:17 AM   #8022
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day Prairie Home

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Female Slave ,Big Tits ,Role Play ,master ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color
Video language: English
House slave Torn is conditioned to better experience the plugs in her ass by vibrating her clit to multiple orgasms throughout the day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day

Make Me Your Fuck Toy Clearlake

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Your Fuck Toy

Medical Whore Shanghai

Cast: James Deen ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Brunette ,Slapping ,brunet ,Choking ,Dominatrix ,Acrylic Plug ,Spanking ,unshaved ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Fetish ,Blonde
Amy Brooke is one of the biggest anal whores we know! Her love for all things anal and her ability to insert large objects makes this shoot special. Dr. James Deen catches Nurse Brooke masturbating with medical toys and punishes her with spanking and rough sex. She is humiliated by the doctor who shoves random things up her ass like a femur bone and Knotted neck tie. She also works in a giant acrylic butt plug before administering an and getting the water fucked out of her asshole.
Duration: 1:23:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medical Whore

Sydney Hale - Cuffed to Her Crotch Rope Maupin

I love tying myself up, and I wanted to play with the big kid handcuffs and really be fucked. So I sat down on the floor and tied my legs up really tight, the rope around my upper thighs was really digging into my skin. I could feel the circulation starting to go away. I added a crotch rope and gagged myself. With a short rope I tied my ankles to my crotch rope XXXX me into a ball. I tied the handcuffs to the back side of the crotch rope. And then I let the games begin, I handcuffed myself, which sometimes can be a challenge, but I managed. As I attempted to struggle I fell over and then realized very quickly that I wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon. As I struggled and rolled around the handcuffs kept clicking tighter on my wrists. What I didn't know I had someone secretly watching me from the crack of the door. After what he thought was sufficient amount of suffering my guy let me out.
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 519.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Cuffed to Her Crotch Rope

London River Sweaty Pig Part 3 Oman

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Toys, Anal, Outdoor
The great outdoors offer so many fun, recreational activities. Will we go camping today? Or maybe play a ball game? Nah. It's the perfect weather for tormenting our pig, London River.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Sweaty Pig Part 3

Living Bondage Fantasy Tennille

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Maggie Mead has a lot of hardware in that cunt of hers. It makes it extra sensitive and the place she loves to have touched the most. With a little bit of cock sucking she may even get to cum. Just not before she earns it. When you get a clear look at her ass you can see how hard she is trying to please PD. There are stripes all over it from the whips and canes. The way he has her handcuffed keeps her ass poked out so that it is easy to get at. The look of disgust on her face makes it obvious that she knows how easily she can be this way.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Living Bondage Fantasy

Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy Hayes Center

All on Screen - Caroline is pretty proud of herself. She had conned AJ into assisting in the nabbing of all the other ladies in the office. Once those six were all tightly tied up, gagged and topless, Caroline betrayed her helper and made it seven. The contact was for eight, but she is sure her buyer will be pleased with seven. Besides, Caroline will be able to retire nicely on 87.5% of the price. As Caroline is making one last check of the knots on the secured secretaries in septuplicate (look it up) She hears the van pull up just on the other side of the steel overhead doors. They're right on schedule! The door flies open and silhouetted in the sunlight is the buyer, Ben, a blond broad, bearded brute in black and boots. Caroline is proud and happy to see him. But she's concerned. He's not smiling. He counts out the beautiful booty of, um, booty and realizes Caroline is one gal short. Caroline assures him that seven is a good haul and he pleasantly assures her that he isn't going to worry about it. She's so relieved when he heads back to the van to open the sliding side door. She sure dodged that one and now she'll be rewarded for her efforts. With a sweet-smelling rag over her face. Once his strong arms were around her she probably wouldn't have been able to break free anyway, but with her consciousness slipping away, it becomes a certainty. It's lights out for our enticing entrepreneur. The contract was for eight. He has no intention of leaving, with anything less. With plenty of time to tightly tie the final piece of this awesome octadic, Her blouse is torn open for a quick peek and grope. This rouses Caroline and she is awake and aware as the rag is shoved into her mouth and, just like her seven sisters, microfoam tape is wrapped around her head to seal it in. With his eight topless trophies ready for pickup, he enlists the help of his sidekick to load the lovelies into the lorry. Starting with Ruth and continuing to Sandra, AJ, Samantha, Jackie, Lisa, Caroline and finally Vivienne, each pretty prize is lifted and carried into the waiting van. Caroline came through. Unfortunately, she'll be unavailable for future contracts.
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 7046kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 748.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy

Время генерации страницы 0.09429 секунды с 9 запросами