Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Birthday Wishes Damage Me Leona

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
You know the one. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most taxing bdsm experience of her entire life. Is it too much for a girl to dream?
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Wishes Damage Me

Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - Extreme Farm Domination Fincastle

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Suspension, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Milking
Video language: English
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine (aka Kristine Andrews) - Extreme Farm Domination

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag Hop Bottom

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Sex Tape Susanville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape

Slick Leggings Hogtie Tracys Landing

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slick Leggings Hogtie

Kink - Lauren Phillips : Discretion Is Advised Little Elm

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Hairy, Redhead, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex
Christian Wilde is stressed out and needs a good massage. His regular girl is not available so the agency sends a replacement in the form of the sexy, voluptuous redhead Lauren Phillips. Mr. Wilde is somewhat famous, so he requests whoever comes to do the job be very discreet and private. Lauren recognizes Mr. Wilde right away. During the massage she tries her hardest to contain her excitement but she is smitten and can’t help herself as she sneaks a deep and inappropriate feel of his ass and then even touches his dick to “help relieve his stress”. Christian knows now this little slut wants cock real bad so he’s going to have his way with her. Lauren eagerly submits to sucking Christian’s big cock.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kink - Lauren Phillips : Discretion Is Advised

Starsfetishfantasies - Ziptied College Girl Iron Springs

A little birdie got caught in my trap, so sing a song for your Mistress about your incompetence. I (Star Nine as Catwoman) would rather have Batman in my grip than a pathetic sidekick like you.
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24451kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies - Ziptied College Girl

Время генерации страницы 0.07342 секунды с 9 запросами