Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tina Kay - Babe Orgasms While Playing With Her Sexy Feet

Tina Kay - Babe Orgasms While Playing With Her Sexy Feet

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Bikini, Brunette hair, Green eyes, Fingering, Orgasm, Shaved Pussy, Masturbation, Barefeet, Sauna, Solo, Natural tits, Medium skin, Indoor, Medium tits
Video language: English

She's hot! She's sexy! She's the crown of creation and looks absolutely fabulous! Please welcome Tina Kay to the stage and give her a big hand of applause, if you can let go of your hard-on for a sec.Watch that super sexy babe orgasm while playing with her sexy feet in Network's brand new blockbuster scene for all you foot fetish lovers out there! This Lithuanian goddess relaxes in our sauna and slowly takes off her colorful bikini. Tina gets horny, once the Full cameras are on and she immediately starts playing with her feet, showing off her impressive endless legs. She's so hot, the temperature in the sauna would rise way beyond anything you could handle, once this goddess of foot fetish enters the room! Her curvy ass looks so inviting and once she stretches and starts fingering her tiny little twat, it's time to come a little closer. Enjoy some closeup shots of her hot legs and sexy feet, while the brunette babe plays with her lovely toes! She masturbates fully naked in the sauna and enjoys moments of titty play when twisting her lovely hard nipples which top her beautiful natural bosom. What a stunner! What a breath-taking, sizzling hot stunner! Enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:09
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 877.9 MB

Download Tina Kay - Babe Orgasms While Playing With Her Sexy Feet

Touching Friend

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Anna X, Lissa W
Genres: Girl-Girl
Video language: English

After swapping exciting stories about masturbating outdoors, Lissa and Anna simply have to play together. Lissa compliments Anna on her elegant dress, then helps her take it off. When Anna unveils her large breasts in a lacy bra, Lissa's eyes light up: "They're so beautiful! Can I touch them?" Anna eagerly nods and sits on Lissa's lap, and the topless girls exchange gentle caresses and squeezes. As their arousal grows, they pull down their panties, and Anna invites Lissa to perch on the table beside her. "Then I can watch you, and you can watch me!" she declares, and Lissa replies, "I think that's perfect!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Touching Friend
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02995 секунды с 9 запросами