View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:01 PM   #39276
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers and Me Brownton

I have been friends with Sandra Silvers for years but have never really been able to meet up with her. I've wanted to get tied with her for a long long time now. You have to remember that Im a mother of two and have a regular vanilla life outside my bondage persona, so it can be very difficult trying to find time. Luckily a few weeks ago Sandra paid a visit to Florida and I got the opportunity to finnally get tied with her. We had so much fun we shot another time as she made her way back home. The resident Bad guy from Sandrasilvers, Ben, Took me and Sandra to a shady motel room and tied us both up, in pantyhose no less. There wasnt much she or I could do as our feet were secured together, making it tough to even wiggle. This gag was incredibly effective and Tight so it wasnt like we could complain much.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:22
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Me

Bimbo North Charleston

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
This bitch is no exception. Shot a few movies in an LA apartment and thinks the world revolves around her. We teach this slut exactly what her role and place is.
Bleached hair hooded, mouth gagged, lips sealed shut and the nips of her fake breasts clamped tight and pulled up hard. Pussy and ass spanked and slapped red and raw, this bimbo learns the meaning of control.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bimbo

RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 01 West Forks

A collection of realspankingsinstitute clips from 2001 to 2016; lots and lots of girls spanking, strapped, caned and paddled in various positions and undressing.
Format: real
Video: 480x360

Total size: 2.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 01

The Captive Slut Under the Stairs Fountain Hill

Cast: Alena Croft ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,slim ,Blonde
When slutty club chick Alena Croft is taken captive by a brooding sociopath, she is kept in his basement as a plaything for when he is bored. Until one day when she tries to escape, she gets lost in the cavernous basement and realizes that there is no way out.
The update includes hard anal sex, bondage, dominance and submission, erotic captivity and big fake tits.
Duration: 1:11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Captive Slut Under the Stairs

Cherie Deville - Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded Neuchatel

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Suspension, Ball Gag, Bit Gag, Nipple Clamps, Zapper
Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself. Claire feels the cunt needs more incentive to go get the vibrator and attaches nipple clamps, using them as a leash to urge the hot blonde to get off. The hot blonde cums again and again all over the vibrator. In a writing hot mess, she gets even more excited and is more than willing to experience choking herself to be a greedy cum whore. Claire needs more than that to be impressed however, and flips the bitch onto her stomach and into an intense back arch.
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville - Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Starsfetishfantasies - C B's Gag-Talk Challenge With Star Nine Gone Wrong Glen White

Cast: Candle Boxxx
Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24482kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies - C B's Gag-Talk Challenge With Star Nine Gone Wrong

Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day Roden

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Female Slave ,Big Tits ,Role Play ,master ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color
House slave Torn is conditioned to better experience the plugs in her ass by vibrating her clit to multiple orgasms throughout the day.
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session: Clit Appreciation Day

Время генерации страницы 0.06896 секунды с 9 запросами