View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #80
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Vanessa and her Dad are on the couch. Dad is drinking from his favorite container dressed in his best Redneck Shirt and shorts, Vanessa is in her usual tight fitting outfit. Her large breasts are on display and Dad is looking over and horny. Mom is sleeping and over-medicated.
Dad starts to feel up Vanessa and she instantly becomes uncomfortable. Dad continues till Vanessa tries to leave. He pushes her over and begins to remove her clothes. Daughter is disgusted but he continues…He has not seen a body like this since Mom had Vanessa. Dad pulls his cock out and shoves it down her throat all while sitting on her chest, he reaches back and fingers her wet pussy as Vanessa gags.
He climbs off her and shoves his pecker inside of the tightest wettest pussy in the house and pounds away till he is finished. All Vanessa wants is to watch TV and when Dad is done, she is left alone to watch her favorite show…
The next day...Vanessa is in the bathroom doing her make-up before school…Dad comes in and puts her down on her knees and she gives him a blowjob. He then fucks her and cums in her mouth. She leans over the sinks and spits out his disgusting load…Dad does not care, he got his…Vanessa yells back at him, “You messed up my Make-Up Daddy!!!”...

Vanessa Cage , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , bath , kitchen , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:51:02
Size - 1140 mb

https://fboom.me/file/750727f90270d/VC-PenMyD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13610 секунды с 9 запросами