View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:06 AM   #4917
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut Nanping

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Linda
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can’t pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let’s watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 978.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

A Student Guy With His Naughty Teacher Michigantown

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Amia Miley and Jordan Ash
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Deep throat, Facial, Petite, Dominance, Teachers, Piercing
Amia is a college professor that finds pleasure in humiliating Jordan, one of the students, in front of the entire class. Knowing that he's not a strong reader, she has him to read a question from the text book. Jordan is completely embarrassed.
When the class is over, he decides to stay and ask Amia why she treats him the way she does. Jordan has been patient enough with Amia and decides that she needs to be punished.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Student Guy With His Naughty Teacher

A Moth Drawn To The Flame Lone

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Like a moth drawn to a flame Cora Moth is drawn to the world of bondage. With her lithe flexible body she's a perfect fit. Even before the first time is finished she's already pulling herself up into a suspension. She swings and flips through the air all on her own.
Hogties are a bit of a staple when it comes to bondage. They are done over and over again on other sites, as well as in people's homes. But hogties are not created equal. The one Cora is put into is extreme and it just keeps getting more intense.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Moth Drawn To The Flame

Corbin Dallas Gets Deep Fisted and Fucked by Eliza Jane Delight

Cast: Eliza Jane ,Corbin Dallas
Genres: Pain ,Crop ,Bondage ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,unshaved ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Pegging
Eliza Jane is a sweet, petite blonde on the outside, but she’s a sadistic, devious seductress on the inside. Corbin Dallas arrives for his weekly appointment, and she runs him through the ringer. She starts by suspending him over the bed, teasing his cock in chastity, and gagging him with a ball gag. She then proceeds to abuse him with clothespins and a crop, swatting the clothespins off of him in striking, stinging succession. She humiliates him by feeding him her beautiful feet. Then takes the gag off and shoves his face in her ass to make her cum. While he’s still in chastity she puts on a monstrous strap-on and rams the massive fucker into his tight hole. Corbin takes the beastly thing as Eliza slams him deep and hard, deriving enormous pleasure from his pain. She then flips him over, and shoves her fist into his ass, working him and pumping him while he loses himself in the sensation of being so filled and fucked. Finally, Eliza gives Corbin a taste of what he’s been wanting. She makes a deal with him, if he can make her cum, he might get to slide into her perfect, dripping pussy. So she sits on his face, sliding her wet cunt all over his mouth and tongue until she cums. Then she uses his cock to get off, riding him until she cums yet again. As a reward, she makes him cum while she’s sitting on his face, then feeds him his own hot load.
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Dallas Gets Deep Fisted and Fucked by Eliza Jane

2 girl next door types battle it out on the mat 100% Real non-scripted sex Mobile

Cast: Allie Haze ,Jessie Cox
Genres: natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Tag Team ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,switch ,Fingering
Season Eight is now upon us. All new rookies, all new rivalries. Ultimate Surrender brings you the ONLY non-scripted competitive sex wrestling in the world. The only league of its kind in existence.
Allie Haze is back for season 8, this amazingly cute girl looks like the last person who would like to get down and wrestle hard in non-scripted wrestling but she loves it. For only two matches under her belt this little girl has some skill. She is way ahead of the learning curve for new wrestlers.
Jessie Cox is back for season 8, this former collegian is cut, strong and determined to win. Most of Jesse’s experience comes from the Tag Team League where she is a member of The Pirates.
Allie does not make it easy for Jesse who has considerable experience over her. In the first two rounds Jessie’s stamina is a big issue as going into round 3 The score is virtually tied. However Jessie digs deep into her core and does what is need to come out with a tough Ultimate Surrender victory. Some great holds in this match, and an amazing RD 4 where Jessie brutally fucks a losing Allie Haze. Brutally might be an understatement…
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 girl next door types battle it out on the mat 100% Real non-scripted sex

The new chick Petra dominated by Lomp Kajang

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl’s hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The new chick Petra dominated by Lomp

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2 Palo

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06053 секунды с 9 запросами