View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:12 AM   #1261
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dominance & Submission - Samantha Hayes, Rachel Midori Stigler

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Samantha Hayes, Rachel Midori
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Female Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy Play
Video language: English
Samantha Hayes and Rachel Midori are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. These girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominance & Submission - Samantha Hayes, Rachel Midori

Wasteland - The Submission of Violet Lewis Run

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, caning, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex
Goddess Starla has a new sexual submissive, Violet, who is ready and eager to play. Goddess does not pull any punches with her during this BDSM session! After starting out with some sensory play, including tickling, she moves on to a flogging, and then moves on to a pounding strap-on dildo fucking. As a finale, Goddess then treats Violet to an extensive hot waxing as the œicing on the cake.
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Submission of Violet

School Of Submission St Andrews

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Liz is in the home stretch and just has to make it through the final day to complete her journey. Day 4 is designed to build her back up and give her confidence in herself by showing her how far she has come. One of the ways we do this is to put the submissive in grueling bondage and coach them through the process and watch as they find strength inside of themselves that they never thought they had.
Duration: 59:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Of Submission

Mason Former Track Star Current bondage slut Bowdle

Cast: Mason
Genres: Handler ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Gag ,Blonde ,Domination ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,white ,Corporal Punishment
Mason is a local Amateur girl, and for the moment she’s exclusive to Kink. She was a former All American Track star, and still has the powerful body to prove it.
We put Mason in one of the most difficult positions. The strain on her knees and arms in brutal. A tight ball gag, and a lot of cloths pins for a nasty zipper is added next.
Mason experiences her first painful zipper with a loud scream, that scream soon turns into to moaning as we take our new helpless slut and make her cum and cum and cum.
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Former Track Star Current bondage slut

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2 Lone Mountain

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Wasteland - Hanging Around With Mistress Delirious and Cat Belmont Mc Cabe

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Mistress honors Cat by bringing her back into her lair for a second BDSM submission training session. Her wrists are chained to the ceiling, leaving Cat fully exposed to the flogging, tickling and torment to come. As a reward for being a good sub, Mistress treats Cat to multiple massive orgasms with her Magic Wand.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3441kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Hanging Around With Mistress Delirious and Cat Belmont

Discretion Is Advised: Christian Wilde & Lauren Phillips Xisha Dao

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Hairy, Redhead, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Spanking, Submission, Tattoo
Christian Wilde is stressed out and needs a good massage. His regular girl is not available so the agency sends a replacement in the form of the sexy, voluptuous redhead Lauren Phillips. Mr. Wilde is somewhat famous, so he requests whoever comes to do the job be very discreet and private. Lauren recognizes Mr. Wilde right away. During the massage she tries her hardest to contain her excitement but she is smitten and can’t help herself as she sneaks a deep and inappropriate feel of his ass and then even touches his dick to “help relieve his stress”. Christian knows now this little slut wants cock real bad so he’s going to have his way with her. Lauren eagerly submits to sucking Christian’s big cock. She takes the whole thing deep down her throat easily, and loves it. Mr. Wilde pulls Lauren’s shirt and bra off revealing her massive tits and lets her know she will be calling him ‘Sir’ today and that he is going to use all her holes to make his cock feel spectacular. Yes sir! This is like a dream come true for Ms. Phillips. She is more than willing to give him whatever he wants. First Lauren is tied up on her back with her legs spread wide open. Christian fucks her wet slutty pussy as her big juicy tits bounce with every thrust. She takes it like a good whore and then Christian slides his cock in her ass and fucks her deep and hard, making Lauren squeak and giggle as her eyes roll to the back of her head. Christian shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth fucking making her clean off all that ass and then fucks her huge tits and both of her holes thoroughly until she begs to cum. Christian is not done with his little fuck-doll! Next, Lauren is tied up to the banister with her limber legs stretched high and wide. He fills her ass with hard cock and pounds her sloppy wet pussy some more. He keeps his dick buried deep in all her holes until Lauren begs for his load. He shoots hot cum all over her juicy whore ass, trembles with satisfaction and makes plans for their next appointment.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discretion Is Advised: Christian Wilde & Lauren Phillips
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07718 секунды с 9 запросами