Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2 Oaxaca

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Bondage Chronicles Full Magic Perfect Exclusive Collection. Part 3. Tendoy

Release Year: 2024
Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time! Bondage slavery can become more interesting when done with bits of medical fetish...

Total size: 3.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Chronicles Full Magic Perfect Exclusive Collection. Part 3.

Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy Gym punishment Linn Creek

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy, Holly
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, school uniform
Three school girls are sent for punishment by their teacher to Miss Belle the gym mistress. They are made to change in to their gym clothes and are told to bend over for their punishment. Holly receives 12 with a plimsoll, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Gemma receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a tawse. Amy receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Their punishment ends with 2 full minutes of corner time. There is a bonus interview at the end and some behind the scenes footage.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy Gym punishment

Starsfetishfantasies - Bondage Afterhours Dahlgren

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24418kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies - Bondage Afterhours

RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 12 Downieville

Maggie has quickly become one of our most popular models. This is the second volume of the "Maggy Files" and features 20 scenes of Maggy receiving ever so effective punishment spankings.
Format: real
Video: 480x360

Total size: 5.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 12

The Legend & The Groupie Khujand

Cast: Small Hands ,Kendra Spade
Genres: other hair color ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,big dick ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight
Rock legend Small Hands is hanging out backstage warming up for his show when fangirl groupie Kendra Spade blows her way in. Annoying and naive this little perky slut is begging for attention. Sign my tits please, play with my pussy. Small Hands has seen it all is just annoyed by this amateur, until she pulls out her nipple clamps. This gets Small hand’s sick and devious mind excited. He pulls out the handcuffs and asks if Kendra is ready to play. This brunette has no idea what she is getting herself into. Fully cuffed and her nipples clamped, she is made to perform a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Small Hands continues to play his guitar as she bobs up and down on his hard cock. Flipping her over and fully restraining her in rope bondage, Kendra Spade takes the flogger to her ass before Small Hands pounds the fuck out of her. She screams as he delivers a brutal fucking and she cums on his cock. He flips her ass into the air and bounds her in bondage again. This time he wants that tight asshole. Kendra begs to please him as she takes his cock up her ass. A brutal deep hard anal fucking gets her to orgasm. She wants to be fucked in all her holes as Small Hands goes back and forth between tight pussy and tighter asshole. He even gets her to jerk him off with the soles of her feet. Finally Small Hands covers her in cum before he gets ready for his live show.
Duration: 55:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Legend & The Groupie

Wasteland - The Submission of Violet Moyers

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, caning, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex
Goddess Starla has a new sexual submissive, Violet, who is ready and eager to play. Goddess does not pull any punches with her during this BDSM session! After starting out with some sensory play, including tickling, she moves on to a flogging, and then moves on to a pounding strap-on dildo fucking. As a finale, Goddess then treats Violet to an extensive hot waxing as the œicing on the cake.
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Submission of Violet

Время генерации страницы 0.03890 секунды с 9 запросами