Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2 Grand Rivers

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Make Her Scream Cape Town

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Her Scream

Not a Prayer Silva

Release Year: 2024
For Rain Degrey this fantasy does not end with smiles. She wants a total power exchange so that she can give herself over to PD completely. That kind of devotion could be rewarded, but she needs to prove her faithfulness first. She is going to have to suffer through his idea of a good time before he will let her have hers.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Not a Prayer

Starsfetishfantasies - Bondage Therapy - Cadence Lux & Star Nine Brierfield

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21875kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starsfetishfantasies - Bondage Therapy - Cadence Lux & Star Nine

--RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 02 Cash

In addition to spanking and punishment pictures, this site also contains videos of very real spankings and discipline.
Format: real
Video: 480x360

Total size: 2.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: --RealSpankingsInstitute 2001-2016 videos part 02

Slaves In Love Perfect Good The Best Sweet Collection. Part 2. Mount Jackson

If you are missing a combination of beauty, sensuality, pleasure and pain - the films of Bdsm Studio SlavesInLove is right for you.

Total size: 8.2 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slaves In Love Perfect Good The Best Sweet Collection. Part 2.

Brooklyn Gray Steep Falls

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray

Время генерации страницы 0.02994 секунды с 9 запросами