luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Massaging My Friend's Mom - Julianna Vega

Massaging My Friend's Mom - Julianna Vega

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Julianna Vega
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Doggystyle (POV), Latina, MILF, Massage
Video language: English

Duncan Saint is worried he'll flunk his exam to become a massage therapist because he doesn't have enough hand-on experience. He asks his friend's hot mom Julianna Vega if he can practice on her and though she's a little hesitant at first, she agrees to help him out. Once Julianna is all oiled up and feels Duncan's hands all over her body, she is overcome with desire and begs him to fill her mouth and pussy with his big, hard cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6010kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Massaging My Friend's Mom - Julianna Vega

Fantasies Come True

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Britney
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggystyle, MILF, Natural Tits
Video language: English

Martin's fantasy is about to come true when he picks up his phone and he sees the bodacious Britney in it. The hot blonde milf is trying to seduce him by eating a banana in the hottest way possible. Martin is already aroused when things get even steamier: suddenly, Britney is in his room! The boy can hardly believe what's happening, but the nasty babe soon soothes him with her tongue. Soon, Martin is drilling Britney's pussy as she screams in pleasure, a wild ride that the stud had only fantasized about.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 761.7 MB

Download Fantasies Come True
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13164 секунды с 9 запросами