Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Introducing Shawn!

Introducing Shawn!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Shawn is a 6', 170lbs muscular and hung stud from SoCal who you guys are going to love! I've known him for a couple years now so when he hit me up to come to his first shoot, I didn't hesitate to say no! I had already been chatting with Dante so I hit him up cus I knew they'd be hot af together. He was obsessed with Shawn's muscular bubble butt and perfect hole, but who wouldn't be?! We love a bottom like Shawn who has a look of joy on his face as he's getting his hole pounded by his top. Both boys were left covered in sweat and cum (inside and out) and very, very satisfied!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5989kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Introducing Shawn!

Excelsior, Manuel Scalco - Pure Suit Resurgence

Bromance may blossom but it's the manwich that gives the most pleasure as toned tottie are spit-roasted, tagged and even double-dipped!

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Excelsior, Manuel Scalco - Pure Suit Resurgence

Ryan Russo, Andy Adler - Double Dip Delight Andy, Ryan Flip Fuck

In the deep recesses of most everyone's being are desires, hungers and fantasies that you dare not reveal.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ryan Russo, Andy Adler - Double Dip Delight Andy, Ryan Flip Fuck

Austin Wilde & Michael DelRay

Austin Wilde usually tops, but when he invited Michael DelRay to do a live web-cam show with him, the stud agreed only if he could do the fucking. This scene plays more like a home video with the guys hanging around naked on the bed, talking, eating ass, joking around, sucking dick, some more talking, and then fucking until they cum.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3515kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Austin Wilde & Michael DelRay

Unashamed & Up4it Stunning Teen Begs 10x Hung Lads 4 Cum

Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Danny Twink, Eddy Launcher, Johnny DI Carpio, Owen, Papi, Raven, Theo XL, TY Sugar & XXL Rodry

Original True British Chav lad, Really Fucking Sexy - proper off the council estates round near me -wants to become a 'Corrupted youth' (his words not mine) Spunked up teen keeps inviting more and more boys to cum Unload ups his arse what turns out to be a Massive Graup Wank-- Arrr Mate I absloulty fucking Love.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6568kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Unashamed & Up4it Stunning Teen Begs 10x Hung Lads 4 Cum
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09945 секунды с 9 запросами