ABNORMAL CONTINUOUS SPLASH 21 cm SHOOTS

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 3840x2160
File Size: 0,54 GB
Runtime: 00:04:27

Tags: Blowjob, Licking, Cumshots, Creampie, Jerking Off, ManyVids
Cast: Alexandra Wett
Description: My infinite lust when I think of thick, horny cumshot cocks is unbearable. So it was time to invite someone with a hot squirting cock again. The prerequisite for this was that he is horny permanent splash and has at least 2 weeks jerk off behind him. When I got home, it was really awesome. Shortly after the hard cock was extended to a full 21cm, the mega part completely unexpectedly squirts a violent sperm fountain of superlatives in my bedroom. What could be better? The shoots me at least 1m high. I lick off the half liter of cum that is still stuck to his cock and my hands with relish. The action continues without a break. I let off steam and play with his cock as I like it. That brings my clitoris into full swing. And then he shoots the next load very deep in my mouth. The absolute mouth-cum-flooding! Now the tail becomes a little smaller for a short time. But that doesn t stop me from sucking his cock incessantly. Because I want to swallow more of this hot fuck sauce. ,

ABNORMAL CONTINUOUS SPLASH 21 cm SHOOTS
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12205 секунды с 9 запросами