View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:42 AM   #2105
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits Meredithville

Cast: Serena Ali
Genres: Handler ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Nipple Clamps ,Domination ,switch ,shaved ,Fingering ,Submission ,Squirting
Video language: English
In all my years doing this shit I have never seen a girl squirt as much as I witnessed with Serena Ali. She told me that the vibe makes her squirt, but I had no idea that we would extract over 70 squirting orgasms from her gushing cunt in one session. Unfuckingbelievable.
But let me back up a bit - her Huge Natural Tits are the first thing that I notice and I waste no time in tying them up as tightly as I can. Cutting those big tits out of her slutty dress makes her fat nipple stand straight up, begging for attention. When I tie the vibe to her quivering cunt and jack her knee up to her ear, I begin to realize that this girl is strong - real strong. It takes all I have to get her off like this, but come she does - several times.
I now realize that I am working way too hard here and call for the heavy artillery - the Sybian. I bind the cruel device tight between her thick thighs, paying close attention to making sure shit is secure. I turn it on and she is off and running like a fucking race horse. Again - I need more rope to tame this twat.
At last I put her on her back, spread wide open and I tie the fuck out of her, right down to her toes. Her big tits and slutty snatch are right there for the taking and I start my work. When she starts to squirt out her orgasms I start to count. By the time we are done the count is over 70 and the set is covered in quarts of come from her gushing cunt. Unfuckingbelievable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits

RTB - Brunette Milf shackled down with epic rough deepthroat Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Sexy Milf Syren De Mer shackled down with epic brutal deepthroat on Bbc, total destruction!
Syren De Mer is a toned Milf with a body that just won’t quit and a set of very eager holes. A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight. Today Syren gets the Sexuallybroken experience Live with no breaks. Only the very toughest sign up of this sort of treatment.
Our warm up is not gentle. Hard cock introduced directly into the very back of our Milf’s throat. And then it is on. A never-ending overloading of the senses. Syren can not get on top of it, she is not given a break. All she can do is accept her fate to be our throat slut. 10 inches of Bbc reshapes her face pussy until it is custom fitted. The grin on Syren’s face says everything that needs to be said.
Shifting our slut into a severe strappado on a custom made wooden bondage device with a vibrator bolted down between her bound thighs, Syren is about to experience the wonder of throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick, and we proceed to nail her head to the post with cock. Drool pours out as she sputters and gags, and her makeup slides down her face.
Syren already looks wrecked and we are only just getting started. She is dazed and lolling in her bondage, completely cum satisfied. Can she hold out for the whole time? Or will she be wrecked and unable to hang on? Stay tuned and see!
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Brunette Milf shackled down with epic rough deepthroat

Bound, Soaked, Fucked and Dunked Arverne

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Brunette ,Water Tank ,BDSM ,Dunking ,Straight ,slim ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Fear Play ,Domination
Ariel X gets bound hard and tight. Her fitted form is zip tied to the fence, displaying her body for some aquatic stimulation. Her sensitive nipples are puckered by suction cups. Her hard body is viciously flogged into heavy heated breathing. She is vibed and made to cum, at a cost. Her sensitive pussy is hosed down and she is cooled down.
There is nothing like seeing a wet woman work for her pleasure. She is bound into a modified hogtie and her nipples clamped. She endures the water spray to the nipples and face to heighten her senses. Before she has had enough she is flipped over, tied down and fucked ruthlessly with the water powered fuck machine. Every thrust is followed by a burst of water right on her clit. A fucking she will not forget.
She dangles there for just a moment with her hands and ankles bound. She is dropped and suffers through aggressive breath play through dunking. Every breath counts. Her adrenaline surges, she is getting excited through the struggling. Out of breath and wet her hands are tied up and her ankles tied apart, leaving her vulnerable pussy exposed for the taunting. Eventually working her into submerged orgasms one after the other.
Duration: 46:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound, Soaked, Fucked and Dunked

Tough Girl Quispamsis

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07776 секунды с 9 запросами