All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Detention More Oral Exams New Memphis

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1
Cast: Johnny Hazzard, Matt Summers, D.C. Chandler, Filippo Romano, Joe Foster,
Genres: College Life, Anal, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Deep Throating, Fetish,
This Time It's Penetrating!
Following on the heels of their freshly nominated title Oral Exams, GayVN Award-winning company Rascal Video, distributed by Channel 1 Releasing, rolls out the sequel. Detention
Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:57
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1165kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detention More Oral Exams

Luke Truong, Mike Gaite Santa Barbara

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Luke Truong, Mike Gaite
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Releasing my breeding session with @luketruongxxx now! This college going stud is studying biology and I can't help but give him my own DNA! He's a sexy and sweet guy. We kiss before going oral on each other and I then mount and inject him with my own protein specimen!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Truong, Mike Gaite

CzechHunter sc.737 River Rouge

Studio: CzechHunter
Michal had some business to take care of and left me alone. I soon got bored and hungry. I felt like trying something new, so I used a new website to order my lunch. Their courier was surprisingly cute. He was only 19 years old, and this was his student job. I managed to get him inside, where we could have fun without people staring. I was his last stop for the day, so it wasn't too difficult to make him stay and earn some extra cash. The dude was ripped from the gym and didn't mind showing me some moves. Watching his muscles working made me incredibly horny. He was a bit reluctant to give me a blowjob, he had a girlfriend waiting for him at home, but money was way too good. He strictly refused anal, and I was afraid he might leave... I prayed that a super generous offer would change his mind.
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sc.737

Visual Aid: Tristan West & Jack Valor (720p,1080p) Cumberland Foreside

Cast: Jack Valor, Tristan West
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Tristan is struggling with his math studies, trying to understand the conversion system. He really wants to go college but doesn’t know how to convert feet to inches, so his stepbro Jack helps him out. Noticing how distracted Tristan is, Jack decides to take out his cock to use it as a visual aid. Tristan starts to get the hang of it and asks his stepbrother if he can touch it. Jack doesn’t mind as long as Tristan puts it into his mouth and fills it up with saliva. Horned up by his little stepbro’s cock–sucking skills, Jack eats Tristan’s asshole and proceeds to stuff it with his meat to see how many inches he can take up his hole. Jack plows Tristan’s cum hole and makes him bounce on his dick, helping the twink focus. Finally, as he jerks off on his knees, Tristan can now explain the conversion system!

Total size: 840.2 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Visual Aid: Tristan West & Jack Valor (720p,1080p)

Alpha Blue Archives Hollywood Cowboy Triple Rotan

Studio: Alpha Blue Archives
Cast: George Payne
Kiss Today Goodbye 1976, 60m. George Payne plays a handsome construction worker who finds sexual opportunities everywhere that he goes, but in the process he cheats on his boyfriend. The storyline involves male sexual desires and a growing emotional dependence, acceptance and understanding. The film ran a year at the Big Top all male theater in the heart of Times Square. Centurians Of Rome 1980, 83m. claiming to be one of the most expensive gay films of its time (nearly $100,000), it's famous for reportedly having been financed from a 1980 theft of almost $2 million by a Brink's security guard. Lloyd's of London, an insurer of Brinks, thus became one of the co-owners of the film on a technicality. His Masters Touch 48m, Late-1970's film of three college students seeking a 'new and different' theme for their Master's Degree thesis. Deciding to write about the gay lifestyle, they discover sexual pleasure along the way.
Duration: 2:55:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Blue Archives Hollywood Cowboy Triple

TeachTwinks Cute Boy Fucked By His Teacher Englehart

Studio: TeachTwinks
Cast: Preston Andrews & Wade Warren
The cute blonde boy Preston Andrews is getting a private lesson in drama from his teacher, handsome Wade Warren just a few years removed from college. Ultimately the twink must prove his skill as a sexual being if he wants to pass the class though. His cocksucking abilities are impressive and he takes it up the ass like a pro. He's going to get an A!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6524kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TeachTwinks Cute Boy Fucked By His Teacher

Sweet Candycock New Glasgow

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Horny Highschool Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
These lollipop loving twinks have an affinity for Sweet Candy Cock and they don't mind where they get it or who's the lucky guy who offers up their sweet meat for some serious sucking and tongue action. Whether they are in the classroom after hours with the handsome temp teacher or in the privacy of their bedrooms, their adolescence lustings know no bounds as they quaff on chunky cock, spit-lube asses and slip into each other's tight teen holes.
Duration: 1:45:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Candycock

Время генерации страницы 0.09136 секунды с 9 запросами