luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ladyboyplay - Top training

Ladyboyplay - Top training

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Ladyboyplay
Cast: Deja
Genres: Transsexual
Video language: English

Today I encountered a straight guy that never met and had sex whit a ladyboy before. I ask him what his imagination is about having sex with a ladyboy. He replied to me that he wants to suck and get fucked. It was a surprise to me that he wanted to try this the first time. I would have done it for him anyway but I will make it gentle. I start too warm up his ass with my finger to make him feel relax, get more horny and ready for the next level. Then I start to find something to make him more excited. I take a glass dildo and slide it in his ass. I know he love it and it makes him feel cool and comfortable. Now his ass is ready for my sweet lady cock. I start to play with my cock head around his hole. his body starts to shake, he is excited and want it in his ass now. I do not wait for long. I feed my sweet cock in to his hungry hole. He has so fucking tight ass. I keep sliding my cock all the way in and out. He moans very much and it makes me so fucking horny. I teach him lot how to have sex with a ladyboy and I think this guy will proud of himself with the first time experience to get fucked by ladyboy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 583.8 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Top training

Ladyboyplay - Face Time with Fang

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ladyboyplay
Cast: Fang

This scene begins with Ladyboy Fang in a black lace bustier and pearl necklace kneeling on her bed. She looks into the camera and caresses herself sensually while stroking her cock. You can see the pleasure on her face. Fang smiles and meets your eyes throughout this self love session. She blows a big load, rubs cum all over her cock, and slurps the rest off her fingers.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Ladyboyplay - Face Time with Fang

Pinkotgirls - Rebequinha, curly tranny, fuck and cum!

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pinkotgirls
Cast: Rebequinha

Having handcuffed his victim, the policeman gets sucked her cock and buggers him on the floor.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 537.0 MB

Download Pinkotgirls - Rebequinha, curly tranny, fuck and cum!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05541 секунды с 9 запросами