luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tyler Rush, Finn Harding - Count Me In

Tyler Rush, Finn Harding - Count Me In

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Tyler Rush, Finn Harding

Census taker Tyler Rush has been tasked with going from house to house to collect information about his neighborhood, but his plans are quickly derailed when ripped jock Finn Harding answers the door wearing nothing but a towel. Tyler, too horny to focus on his work, is soon deep inside Finn's house while Finn's big uncut dick heads deep inside Tyler's throat and ass. The young twink takes every bareback inch of Mr. Harding's hard-on as Finn fucks him across his walk-in closet and lush bed until both strangers are aching to blow their loads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Tyler Rush, Finn Harding - Count Me In

Construction Scene 5

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Derek Bolt is giving Jay Landford a tour of his new home that's still under construction. When Derek mentions that Jay will be able to 'fit all his junk' in the master closet, Jay gets distracted and can only think of Derek's big ass. Derek is open to Jay's advances and soon both studs are getting undressed in the middle of the construction zone. Derek is the first to cave to his desires and drops down to suck on Jay's monster uncut cock. Derek can't get enough of the thick meat and would be content to suck it all day long if his ass didn't need a raw dick so bad.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Construction Scene 5

Skinny Thick 2x -Size Dicked Boys Take Turns Raw on Brit Beauty

Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Hanry OnlyJapa, Hung Young Brit, Jamie Kelvin, Malachi Cooper

These two Hung lads use this little Brit lad like a proper fuck hole that he is -- taking turns on him one after another - Really Horny shit, man It's the thinkness of their cocks that does it for me. Summer is officially here! And these three mates (+Josh) are chilling on the bed. I fucking love the hot weather!! So many gorgeous boys showing off their skin. Idk why, I really love it when lads wear vests and shorts. Like, do they know how much of a tease they are?

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7512kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Skinny Thick 2x -Size Dicked Boys Take Turns Raw on Brit Beauty

CrunchBoy The sexy Dangelo Marco fucked up by Douglas Smith

Studio: CrunchBoy
Cast: Dangelo & Douglas Smith X

Already almost 48h that we are in the cruising Attack of Madrid, we did not rest but we manage to leave this magic place! Bogosses arrive from everywhere and fuck non stop in the whole cruising. Our favorite place, the BDSM Glory Holes eapce downstairs, and there, we met the sexy Dangel who was already taken in hand by Douglas Smith ! Lets go, we just have to film his two bogosses fucking

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3523kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download CrunchBoy The sexy Dangelo Marco fucked up by Douglas Smith

Dakota Lovell and Skylar Finchh

After Elder Finchh ditches his mission companion, Elder Lovell is sent to find him. He discovers that Skylar fled to his place to masturbate, as he is struggling with the mission's chastity laws. Dakota explains to his fellow elder that this is a very serious situation and that it's within his power to expel Skylar from the mission. Elder Finchh is lost and in doubt of his calling, but Dakota tells him that he doesn't have to be that way. The mission has its own rules when it comes to the urges of the flesh, and he can take care of his needs to avoid these kinds of mishaps. Up next, Elder Lovell pulls out his cock and makes the twink missionary suck it. Elder Finchh licks Dakota's cock with a mixture of lust and guilt, hoping to stay in the mission but concerned about his dick devotion. Then, Dakota turns him around and eats Skylar's asshole, the young elder's weak spot. Turned into a submissive bottom, Elder Finchh lets Dakota drill his hole, moaning softly with each push of Elder Lovell's cock. As the two Elders jerk off to finish off their sinful session, Skylar finally understands-he can call Elder Lovell every time he is tempted to perform unholy deeds.

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1583kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 420.1 MB

Download Dakota Lovell and Skylar Finchh
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04208 секунды с 9 запросами