Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jeze Belle Subspace Cross City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeze Belle Subspace

Hippie Chick Brandenburg

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hippie Chick

Stolen Breath Corolla

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Violet Monroe is a pretty promiscuous girl, she definitely gets around, but her whole life she's only ever been with boys. This didn't seem like a real issue to her until she found herself tied to a chair face to face with London River, a sexy dominatrix and one of the toughest handlers in all of BDSM. Now London is set on proving to Violet that girls have more fun just playing with each other than inviting boys along for the ride. Violet isn't so sure, but she's open to convincing.
Duration: 41:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stolen Breath

Super Sweet Unreal Exclusive Collection Of Hogcuffed. Part 6. Monette

Release Year: 2024
All she had to do was be quiet, but she can't even obey simple instructions yet. Her captor left her in hand cuffs and some chain. She's not even gagged, and all she had to do was lay in the dark on the concrete floor and be quiet. Her captor hears her rolling around and moaning and comes to check on her. He flicks the light switch on and Allegra looks worried now.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Sweet Unreal Exclusive Collection Of Hogcuffed. Part 6.

Hot Nina brings Nelly back to the barn! Solapur

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nina, Nelly
Genres: BDSM, bondage, metal collar, ball gag, spanking, nipple training machine, nipple clamps
Remember one of our initial HuCows, Nelly? She was here around 5 years ago! We lost track of her, until we received an email from her friend Nina, who had seen Nelly on this website. She said Nelly needed to return!! And we agreed of course. Nina brought Nelly back to us, and we are very happy to see those incredible natural udders again! The submissive but reluctant Nelly was very scared, as her previous experiences had been hard on her. This is why we let Nina be the farmer in this session. On one condition: we wanted Nina to go topless. This way we could secretly inspect Nina’s udders as well. Because Nina wants to be a farmer more often on this website, but we are definitely thinking about adding her to the herd. What do you think?
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14663kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Nina brings Nelly back to the barn!

Wasteland - Mistress Violet Short Creek

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage
Today the lovely Mistress Violet pays us a visit with her favorite pet in tow. Violet is eager to show us some of her newest feats, specifically being immersed in hot wax and having it cropped, flogged and spanked off. Of course, after such an achievement some serious pleasure is called for. Another interesting afternoon at the Wasteland Dungeon.
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 321.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Mistress Violet

Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked Berkeley Heights

Release Year: 2024
Mia Austin is a breath of fresh air. This all natural newbie brings an enthusiasm and eagerness to the table that is undeniable. Her dedication to the dick is a thing of beauty and today we intend on using this thing of beauty to its full extent. We will not stop until she understands the true meaning of sexually broken…
We start off with having our new pet blindfold herself. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Once her sight is cut off, we bind her arms behind her. Mia is now lost in pure sensation, unable to see and tightly restrained. We drop her down to where she belongs-her knees. Her mouth hole is cranked open and 10 inches of BBC buries itself balls deep. One after another the hard cocks reshape her throat.
A vibrator is added, ripping out a shuttering orgasm as Mia drools all over her perky breasts. Time for the main course. Mia is yanked up onto her feet and bent over our handy fuck table. The table puts her at the perfect height for the dicking down that follows. Mia cums yet again as the cocks take her from both ends, turning her into a sex sandwich. Drool covers her messy face and puddles on the table.
We finish up by cranking her arms up in a severe strappado, immobilizing our new pet. Mia languishes in her ropes on top of the fuck table, her hair and makeup destroyed and a dazed look dancing across her face. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.10816 секунды с 9 запросами