Old 04-18-2024, 01:38 PM   #39349
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Good Wonderfull New Vip Collection Close-up Concepts. Part 4. Patrai

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
fatigue takes hold, leaving her more and more frustrated. Again and again she tries to orgasm before her muscles give out.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Wonderfull New Vip Collection Close-up Concepts. Part 4.

Happy New Year 2016 Mount Gilead

It's New Years Eve, the tree is stil up all dressed in silver and gold, my silver minidress is calling me from my closet. So, it's time to celebrate. While waiting for the ball to drop, and pondering the meaning of a ball dropping on New Years, Johnny makes good use of the background. I mean, this all goes away tomorrow. He pulls out the metal cuffs, metal collar, metal spreader bar....whewie! That's alot of metal! I flip back and forth on my silver gemstoned high heels when I realize what he has in mind. Johnny secures the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and collar around my neck. Then, he attaches both ankle cuffs to one metal spreader bar and the wrists cuffs to the other spreader bar behind my head. There....standing in a strappado in front of the Christmas tree, I look divine. But, I realize one thing is missing just as I see Johnny striding towards me with silver duct tape. That's right a heavy dose of tape over my mouth should keep me from pleading to get away before midnight!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy New Year 2016

Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain Vandalia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo
Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain

Kylie Rogue - Domination & Humiliation Gold Coast

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Facial, BJ, Deep Throat, Toys, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
Kylie Rogue came for rough BDSM treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce.
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Domination & Humiliation

Brooke Johnson - Pain Piggy Wants More (2024) Teshio

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM
Brooke Johnson is a submissive little pain slut that lives to please and impress her dominant master, The Pope. Brooke starts her day perched on a pedestal with her arms pulled behind her and her legs bent at the knees while restrained with brutal metal bondage. To ensure that she maintains proper posture, her neck is bound with a nasty metal shackle that makes it impossible for her to slouch. The Pope goes at her full throttle and begins to work her skinny and pale body over with a leather riding crop and his fists. Brooke’s chest cavity thumps as the sadist punches her ribs and tits. To make sure that he has her attention, The Pope applies a long string of clover clamps to her pussy making it burn with masochistic delight. He then carefully vibrates the clamps with a Hitachi until his she begs to cum. Next, Brooke finds herself once again on display, this time with her fragile neck crammed through the top of a box. With her nubile body exposed, The Pope electro-shocks every inch of her, first with a zapper and then with a series of increasingly powerful cattle prods. Noticing her predilection for snorting, The Pope contorts Brooke’s face with a nasty head harness that pulls her mouth open and yanks her nostrils upward. The Pope then instructs his captive sex toy to oink like a little piggy every time she wants to be hurt. We can see the cruel sadist crack a smile as his submissive humiliates herself over and over again. To end the day, Brooke is strapped to a long wooden bench with thick leather belts. The inescapable bondage exposes her whole body to The Pope’s torment and nasty predictions. He then devotes all of his attention to subjecting Brooke to intense impact play with a cane, baton, and leather flogger. The only breaks that she gets are when The Pope climbs on top of her to choke her with his giant hands and then slap her face as she gasps for breath. Satisfied with his pain-pig’s sacrifice, The Pope jams a powerful vibrator onto her pink pussy. Brook Begs to cum and her master allows her to release a tidal wave of repeated orgasms as he chokes her out. The Pope leaves her panting and begging for more abuse and ecstasy. Pain truly is pleasure for a girl like Brooke Johnson.
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Pain Piggy Wants More (2024)

Hucows scene hu475 Rich Square

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24550kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows scene hu475

Rough BDSM Audition (Remastered) Rapperswil

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 49
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Suspension, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Speculum
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet. A cord tethers her to the floor, pulling harshly at the clamps on her nipples. Matt inserts a stim in her ass to ensure that she behaves herself. He makes her beg to suck cock, giving her shocks until he is satisfied with her pleas. She sucks hard on a dildo, getting painful zaps that encourage her to do it right. As he walks away he surprises 49 with a few final shocks, just to keep her in line. She is then bound with spread legs over her head. Matt vibrates her and slides his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. Belting her ankles to her thighs, he continues to work her till she cums, squirting a huge puddle. 49 is strung up in a cloth sack, which Matt uses as a punching bag. He brings it down onto the ground and begins to peel layer after layer off of her head, removing a burlap bag, a leather hood, and a head harness. Once the tape covering her face is at last unwound, she hurriedly spits a ball out of her mouth and gasps for air. She is left to languish tied up on the cold floor. Pulled into an inverted suspension, she dangles by her knees. Matt uses the elephant trunk to torment her in this intense position. In the next scene, a posture collar is pulled tight around her neck, restricting her breathing as she is lifted off the ground, suspended by her long blonde hair. PD ties one leg up then hangs her again, this time by a rope around her chest. Bound in a clam tie, she is so vulnerably exposed and defenseless, her holes easily accessible. PD forces anal beads into her ass then fucks her with Mr. Pogo while stimulating her with the eroscillator. He canes her ass and feet while she is impaled on the dildo then continues vibrating her. He hogties her on a bed, splaying her lithe legs wide open so that he can strike her sensitive pussy and asshole.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Audition (Remastered)

Время генерации страницы 0.11403 секунды с 9 запросами