Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Raggedy Rain

Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out. He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

Hanging Out

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and ball gag. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Hanging Out

Grey Secretary

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Grey Secretary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07093 секунды с 9 запросами