Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Autumn - Autumn Hires A Handyman to Install A Kinky Bit (2024) Marion

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Autumn
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Horny housewife Autumn has hired on a handyman to hang up what she calls "workout equipment" but, once the 4 ceiling hooks are installed and the chains connected, it becomes immediately obvious that this was a hanging sex chair, and she needs a willing volunteer to check the fit and the height. Excitedly, she strips down to her black bra and panties, before unzipping him and sucking his cock for a bit. Heating things up, she slips off her panties to reveal her hairy pussy and pulls out her big natural mature MILF tits. He teases her with some clit rubbing and finger fucking, then makes full use of the range of motion afforded by the sex swing, fucking her hard until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her mouth and face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn - Autumn Hires A Handyman to Install A Kinky Bit (2024)

Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma Westmont

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Fingering ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Handler ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation
Dylan is a tough bondage whore. She whines & moans as clips & clamps are attached to her sore nipples to no avail. As she realizes that the bamboo she is bound to does not give, she resigns herself to be fucked & tormented till spent.
Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

Jasmin – wrists crossed Stillman Valley

Beautiful Jasmin is wearing a nice corset and her wrists are strapped behind her back. This wrists crossed position is very elegant and beautiful. But Jasmin didn’t seem to like it very much, she was struggling all the time to get out, which was very hard as there was also a strap around her neck. Be still, Jasmin! Just enjoy the bondage!
Duration: 6:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmin – wrists crossed

Spanking Desires Kiryat Shemoneh

Release Year: 2024
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2 Sans Souci

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Dominatrix takedown! Post Mills

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Kink
Mz Berlin's takedown fantasy comes true in her long anticipated return to Sex and Submission! Berlin's current profession as a ruthless dominatrix has got her beating and humiliating men for her pleasure. The tables get turned after Berlin insults and slaps Mr. Pete in the face before a shoot in the green room. When she least expects it, he grabs her and drags her over to a toilet where her face is held down and the humiliation and sexual manhandling begins. Then she gets tied up and worked over with his cock down her throat and her pussy and asshole pounded!
Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix takedown!

Nerine mechanique edited live show Hightstown

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DeviceBondage
Cast: Mz Berlin, Nerine Mechanique, Pink
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Toys, Spanking, Ass Fingering
Nerine did so well on her first shoot with us, that we decided to bring her back for our live show. She is put in grueling positions with her holes exposed for Claire and Mz. to have their way with them. She goes through heavy torment and suffers like a champ.
Duration: 1:39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerine mechanique edited live show

Время генерации страницы 0.11682 секунды с 9 запросами