Old 04-19-2024, 09:39 AM   #8127
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

AmericanDamsels - Jolene Hexx - The Bitchy Customer Genappe

Studio: AmericanDamsels
Genres: Bdsm
The agreement was to go fifteen minutes for her video then I could finish her as long as I wished for TBC.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AmericanDamsels - Jolene Hexx - The Bitchy Customer

Wasteland - Electrifying Cock Rickenbacker AFB

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex
Video language: English
Cat loved to feel helpless. Restrained and helpless. She could just close her eyes and let go. She loved to focus on what was happening to her body. The electricity as it arched and ran up and down her entire torso, his cock being pushed deep into her throat, How she loved the way he tasted. But her favorite thing was being fucked by him. Fucked hard.
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Electrifying Cock

Jeans and Satin Ashville

I won't be escaping the house today, but fortunately I get pulled together with some duct tape. So, the day won't be a total loss! Wearing my sweet fuschia satin blouse, worn in jeans, and brightly colored high heels, I am met by the unparalleled Johnny. He pulls out the silver duct tape and doesn't fritter away any time as he snatches me up and starts wrapping the tape around my legs. Then he secures my arms behind my back with more tape! And, even though he seems to be in a playful mood, Johnny chooses a fairly inconsiderate gag to keep me under wraps. He stuffs my mouth with packing and then wraps some clear duct tape around my head to hold the packing in place. He goes about his business as he keeps an eye on my struggle. Finally, after being tied for a little while, he gives me the signal to let me know I am allowed to escape my sticky predicament. He's even so nice that he left a pair of scissors sitting on the floor to help me out. I writhe around and loosen the rope. Then, I cut some of the tape, so that I can pull it all the way apart. Finally, with much difficulty and maybe a little hair loss, I am able to free my head from the wrap around duct tape. I spit the mouth packing out playfully. And, wonder, what was I up to before I met up with dear sweet Johnny? I am really not sure what I had in mind. But, now, all I can think about is the tacky tape that Johnny knows how to use all too well!
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeans and Satin

Service Day: Slaves get some cock Des Arc

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Maestro
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,switch ,natural boobs ,slim ,Anal ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Role Play
House slaves Iona Grace and Sparky Sin Claire have been performing well and the Pope decides to reward them with some cock. First the girls must prove they still know what to do with a hard dick and practice on one another with strap on gags. After a good show they are rewarded with a pounding from Maestro.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Slaves get some cock

He Hogcuffs part 2 Cos Cob

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The creepy man removes her punishing cleave gag and replaces it with a large black ball gag. He then toe and thumb cuffs her. He uses more black tape... wrapping it around the ball gag. forcing it deeper into her mouth. He sits back and watches her struggle. After a while he returns to cuff her elbows and then he hogcuffs her. He leaves her to whimper moan and struggle again in the unforgiving steel chain and cuffs. He's not done with her yet though. He clover clamps her nipples and then stands over her with his foot on her side, like a proud hunter standing over his prize trophy game. Poor Violet does not seem to like the clamps at all! He doesn't seem to care though, he seems to delight in her suffering. After a while he pays her some more attention. He finally removes the clamps and then her gag. He kneads and pinches her sore nipples and once again delights in her muffled screams. He removes the cuffs and chains except for her wrists and ankles. Violet seems to be learning her place. She is now calling him "Sir" and is trying to keep quiet as he works. He tells her that he wants to see her bound in rope. He starts by tying a rope around her neck. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Hogcuffs part 2

The Chair Saint Johns

Release Year: 2024
Master Rob has strapped BDSM sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging horse hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Chair

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Ruso

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Время генерации страницы 0.10728 секунды с 9 запросами