View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:16 PM   #596
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1 Bryn Athyn

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Anastasia Rose - Director's Cut: Punish my 19yo Ass Cotonou

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Piss drinking, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Swirlies, Soapy face fucking, Crying, face pain, Face slapping, gagging
Video language: English
Special treat today, dear members! We've taken our most popular scene ever and completely re-edited and remastered it to create a 20% longer super cut! In this scene, Dr. Mercies and Anastasia did a little roleplay, pretending to cross paths outside. Bratty Anastasia needed a very hard punishment, with brutal assfucking and harsh, soapy face fucking, so that's what she got... in the Assylum bathroom. There's plenty of painal, ass to mouth, deep ass eating, and face slapping too. Enjoy.
Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - Director's Cut: Punish my 19yo Ass

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2 Vernon Center

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Ria Sunn - 7on1 Wet Gangbang Festival With DAP, Deepthroat & Piss Mendoza

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ria Sunn
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gapes, interracial, piss, rough, slapping
In this hardcore piss orgy, hot girl Ria Sunn is gonna be used like the best fuck toy possible by big cocks ready to roll and pound her nice ass and pussy with face fucking, gapes, piss, slapping and DAP.
Duration: 1:12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ria Sunn - 7on1 Wet Gangbang Festival With DAP, Deepthroat & Piss

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Russiaville

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Hard fuck for busty Dee Williams Utting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Blonde, Big Ass, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Slapping, Choking, Rimming, Anal, Hardcore
Today this busty bitch will get what she wants so badly! A big dick of her boyfriend will fuck her while the whore will not cry and beg for mercy!
Duration: 1:04:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3078kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard fuck for busty Dee Williams

Working Out Some Issues Matamoros

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
We’ve been known to be not only a casting couch, but a couch, too. Many a slut has benefited. We have this showered up hippy, (which is an oxymoron), but a moron none the less. I don’t want want to bore you with minutiae and happenstances, but let’s say she had a moment of clarity as soon as the dick touched her tonsils. Then she demanded respect from her significant other, and we like “yea.”
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working Out Some Issues

Время генерации страницы 0.08305 секунды с 9 запросами