View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:58 PM   #39360
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ingrid - Chair bound Bridgeton

The very struggly Ingrid is tied to a chair in blue ropes, her hands are behind her head, with her wrists secured to the chair. Watch this blonde beauty wriggle and squirm!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ingrid - Chair bound

Angel gostosa bad influence Earlville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Angel Gostosa is a popular influencer, and knows exactly what her fans want to see, or at least that’s what she thinks. Worried about what the next big trend is, she forgets what got her here in the first place. Behind the scenes, her boyfriend with a tech background, quits his job to help her grow her fanbase. Doing his job too well, he eventually creates an animal that now needs to be tamed. With her insane requests and growing ego he finally snaps, and gives this little bitch what she deserves, a good hard fucking in strict bondage. She is bound tightly in rope and mercilessly fucked and made to suck his cock until he feel she knows her place again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel gostosa bad influence

Jackie Bound part 131 Graettinger

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Bound part 131

Nyssa Nevers – Angry HuCow Chateauguay

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag
Video language: English
Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won’t bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa’s nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm…
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssa Nevers – Angry HuCow

Dark Dreams Without Reserve German Bouse

Release Year: 2024
The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional “fetishes” that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality
Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Dreams Without Reserve German

Becca Diamond. Wadena

Release Year: 2024
The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becca Diamond.

Wasteland - Ass Jewelry Zalma

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: ass play, breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, squirting
Its obvious that Mistress Irony is bored and while playing with her sub Ava, she decides to demand of her some rather unusual activities. It would seem that no matter how odd the request, Ava still managers to have huge squirting orgasm, much to her Mistresses surprise.
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Ass Jewelry

Время генерации страницы 0.07504 секунды с 9 запросами