Old 04-19-2024, 02:04 PM   #39381
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

GynoViolations Helena Dora

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
This smoking hot redhead is nothing but a thing to fuck and humiliate for her master. Making her eat from dog’s bowl is just a beginning of things to come. It’s not like she minds – she loves it and nothing can make her come better than being completely humiliated!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GynoViolations Helena

Gagged and Tied Cherry Hill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Kathia's latest victim, Adriana, got really nervous when she saw the masterful look in dominatrix Kathia's eyes. Kathia's an expert with all the instruments of torture, and in no time Adriana was gagged and bound and totally at the mercy of Kathia. And this mighty mistress likes to slow down the delivery of pain so that it lasts longer and its after effects can be felt for ages!
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gagged and Tied

Hucows scene hu476 Chadbourn

Are you into Hucow, this clip is for you, rare videos on clips4sale,Great both side view of hanging natural tits milked.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24616kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows scene hu476

Eve Ellis and Taylor Michaels Tamuning

When Taylor explains all this to Eve she is very animated and shows Eve how her mouth was covered, how she was tied, gagged, etc.. Eve tells Taylor she would like to try being tied up........so Taylor offers to show her what its like and before you know it Taylor has her older tightly hogtied and ballgagged on the floor.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:21:59
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1951kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eve Ellis and Taylor Michaels

Service Day: Slaves get some cock Sequatchie

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Maestro
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,switch ,natural boobs ,slim ,Anal ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Role Play
House slaves Iona Grace and Sparky Sin Claire have been performing well and the Pope decides to reward them with some cock. First the girls must prove they still know what to do with a hard dick and practice on one another with strap on gags. After a good show they are rewarded with a pounding from Maestro.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Slaves get some cock

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Prairie Home

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Karen - Crucified And Fucked Kanopolis

Poor Karen is up for some humiliation experience. Rendered defenseless, crucified and gagged, she has no chance to flee, protest or even beg while Frank uses the vulnerable girl as his personal fucking toy, trying a wide selection of toys on her body. The girl squirms in pain and pleasure, and cums for her master's will.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen - Crucified And Fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.03759 секунды с 9 запросами