View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 02:20 PM   #100187
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Trailer Trash Boys - Kitchen Cousins - Devin Franco & Isaac Parker Suba

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback
For some of us the real question is "are Devin and Isaac brothers or cousins," and the natural fact of the matter is that we don't really know. And they ain't tellin'. But we know that Uncle Drew and Uncle Miles are brothers and one of them looks like one and the other kinda looks like the other. But past that... ain't nobody know. All we DO know is that back when they was school boys, there weren't too many days when you didn't come around a corner and see Devin plowing Isaac's hole. But then Isaac got himself a scholarship to come big college and he left and became a big city lawyer. That's good for Uncle Drew on account of how he's in jail so much. One of these days Drew gonna owe himself some ass to Isaac. But I'm gettin' ahead of myself. The other day Isaac came back for a spell and tells Devin he got himself married (we asked why we didn't get an invite and he mumbled something about how he didn't think we'd be able to find The Hills but there are hills all over the place and he wouldn't tell us which ones). Well seems not only did he get himself hitched, he found out he's a top. Slap my ass and call me Charlie, I didn't see THAT coming. So it seems Devin asked Isaac to prove he's a top. And don't ya know the only way to do that was for Isaac to stick his dick in Devin's asshole and blow a big load of cum up there? I'm starting to think Devin likes a dick in his hole. And if you ain't never seen Isaac get his hole fucked... well, this is Lot 45 and if you come visit Lot 45, you're probably gonna get a dick in your hole eventually.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 860.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trailer Trash Boys - Kitchen Cousins - Devin Franco & Isaac Parker

OnlyFans - MondavidHot part 5 Melsungen

These sexual guys seem very happy to make you smile in any way they can. Enjoy.
Video: 836x720, 1166x656

Total size: 3.1 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - MondavidHot part 5

Chi Chi LaRue's Late Night Drive-In Esperalvillo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
After cruising and following each other all over town, burly muscle fuckers Jordan James and Harvey Bridgestone have found their way into the backroom of a nearby sex shop. Almost immediately, Jordan begins to worship Harvey’s hairy pits as Harvey gets a strong whiff of the musk clinging to Jordan’s tank top. With Jordan now gobbling down his meat, Harvey is quick to cum and deliver a creamy facial to the cocksucking stranger. Drained but never finished, Harvey uses his still-hard pipe to fuck up and bareback Jordan’s ass all over the dim stockroom. Once he’s unleashed his second load and bred Jordan’s ass, the muscle bottom squats over Harvey and pushes the dripping seed into the bodybuilder’s open mouth. Then, with Harvey on his knees, the fully drained top gets his own cummy prize as Jordan jerks his big dick and busts on Harvey’s furry beard.
Duration: 29:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chi Chi LaRue's Late Night Drive-In

MilitaryGay XXX & Jessy Heart Kaunas

No worries, I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes. The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4417kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryGay XXX & Jessy Heart

OF-Klebert Fernandes & Pedro Rocha Goodell

Klebert all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 871.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OF-Klebert Fernandes & Pedro Rocha

Ch - Horny Guys 69's Room Saint Augustine

In the steamy heart of Cali, I'm Richard , the Venezuelan wildfire, taking the lead. And with me is Alan, the Colombian cascade of desire, embracing the bottom position.
Together, we're crafting a story that's not just about love; it's an epic journey through passion and pleasure.
Our world revolves around Cali, where the sun-soaked beaches are witness to our escapades. We're not just travelers; we're explorers of each other in the most unconventional spaces, turning ordinary locations into stages for our intimate performances.
Imagine our bio as a sizzling tale:
! "Richard and Alan's Intimate Odyssey."
It's a cosmic blockbuster where every chapter unfolds in new and thrilling landscapes. From the gym workouts that fuel our desire to the sandy shores where we redefine passion, our journey is unforgettable.
So, hitchhikers, fasten your seatbelts as Richard and Alan invite you into a first-person narrative of love, lust, and the pursuit of pleasure. Get ready for an intergalactic adventure that Will lave you breathless.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 3.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ch - Horny Guys 69's Room

It's Coming. Scene 1. Glen Rogers

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
When a group of four hot jocks breaks into a dilapidated house to spend the night, they know that it was once the scene of a horrific crime. The last guy left in the house will win $100 from each of the other three. When the sleeping bags get unrolled, there aren't enough to go around and Jack Hunter and Damien Stone have to share. Damien convinces Jack that he will be less scared with a cock in his mouth. They try to be quiet but Damien's nice big uncut cock slides down Jack's throat with ease and as his moans get louder, waking their buddies up. As they watch the darkened silhouettes of Jack bobbing up and down on Damien's crotch, their friends get to work sucking each other off.
Duration: 34:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6240kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Coming. Scene 1.

Время генерации страницы 0.03730 секунды с 9 запросами