Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Naked Sword - Jontas And Yuri Santana Bareback Sugartown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Jontas, Yuri Santana
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
With his hairy hole out and his mouth ready to suck some hard cock, Jontas is eager to get filled any which way by muscle stud Yuri Santana. After tasting Yuri’s big dick, Jontas takes pleasure in getting rimmed and going for a ride on the tan-lined top. The duo then engages in an all-out fucking marathon as Yuri mounts, pounds, and pumps Jontas’ hole non-stop until his muscles are glistening in a reflective layer of sweat. Then, with Jontas on his knees and being barebacked from behind, Yuri pulls out his girthy meat to coat Jontas’ bubble butt in his fresh load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5467kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Sword - Jontas And Yuri Santana Bareback

RawFuckClub My Ass Cruised and it Got Bruised Squirrel

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Sam Brownell, Spencer Colt
I went cruising. My ass was hungry so I went looking for a big cock down at the sheep sheds on my property. I know a few blokes frequent there after working the fields all day. And yup, sure enough - I found Spencer Colt looking some rump, and mine was on offer.
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2360kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 169.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub My Ass Cruised and it Got Bruised

Phoenix Rising Scene 1 Poncha Springs

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Somebody found their way into JD Phoenix's apartment. He explores every room until he discovers Rocco Steele standing alone, stroking his 10-inch cock. Rocco pushes JD up against the wall and begins to put him into submission. Is it consensual... is it unexpected... you can't be sure. All you know is that this Sexperiment is burning with hot, insatiable sex. Rocco wants JD's young hole and JD needs that monster cock more than he needs the air he's breathing. Does he get it? Can he take it all? Watch it now and find out...
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 940.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rising Scene 1

Summer memories West Greenwich

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Adriano Cassano, Ludovic Canot, Tim Black, Jose Ganatti, Enrico Tarantino, Julian Vincenzo, Tony Magera, Anthony Brooks
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Muscle, Group, Cumshot
Even when the long hot days of summer are over, warm memories of the men we've wanted and the men we've loved will heat us from within. Ludovic Canot packs his things and prepares to leave his summer house, but before he leaves Ludovic takes one last turn through every room ... remembering the hot times he and his buddies have had in each and every room.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:31:54
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer memories

The Chosen Few, Scene 5 Jerudong

Danny Gunn has been lusting after Alam Wernik ever since he arrived at the Moore estate. Always the tease, Alam hasn't made it any easier but little does he know that Danny has a few charms of his own. When he catches Logan More and Alam getting it on outside on the patio he watches from the doorway, jerking on his own hard cock. Logan sees the horny young stud and invites him to join. Before he knows it, he is on his knees worshiping both Alam's and Logan's hard cocks. It's all just foreplay for Logan who wants to fuck these fine young holes deep. He puts Danny and Alam next to each other ass up and moves from one to the other, rimming them then fucking them, back and forth until he can't take it. It's time to put Danny in the middle so Logan and Alam can fuck both his holes. Logan shoots all over Danny's torso while Alam feeds hi I'm his thick white load. Life is good when you're the chosen one.
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Chosen Few, Scene 5

The Layover, Scene 2 Germanton

Our jet-setting playboys are here to tackle the question on every horny traveler’s mind: What should I do during my layover? You can bet Mickey Taylor and his friends aren’t browsing duty free, reading a book, or taking a nap between flights. From Vegas to Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta these young, hung, full of cum studs show you how they spend their temporary downtime in The Layover!
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Layover, Scene 2

Popping His Cherry Pecs

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Gay Life Network, Xtreme Productions
Cast: Camden Christianson , Robbie Hart , Gavin Page , Xander Brennan , Joshua Lovett , Tristan Tyler, Aiden Ash, Andy Kay, Ryan Storm & Tyler Berke
Genres: Big Cocks ,Young Studs , Condom 100%, Hot Fuck & Tasty Suck, High Definition ,Big dick,Uncut ,Twinks ,Boy Next Door
The twinks are horny and their passions are boiling over in torrid love scenes where peration is the only thing that can make them happy. Their bodies are lithe and gorgeous, their desires are overwhelming and they will fuck while you watch. The boys usually meet in a cute way and from there things reach their logical and lusty conclusion. It's all about the fucking so the boys can get off. They're young, innocent and deeply in need of a screw.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6081kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popping His Cherry

Время генерации страницы 0.16165 секунды с 9 запросами