Old 04-19-2024, 03:52 PM   #21284
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Confidential Meetings Hallock

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Best Czech Boys Production, Man's Best
Cast: Alexandr Manchini, Justin Corner as Justin Robson, Kamil Fox as John Kolpino, Lucky Taylor, Miguel Croachici, Milano Dragovic, Richi Rich, Rocco (Tomas Adamec) as Rocco Revereto, Tomi Narvar as Tommi Narvaro
Genres: compilation, bareback, twinks
Includes scenes from Beach Volleyball, Bareback Vacation and others.
These horny guys can not get enough of each other. Hot action with lots of licking, sucking and fucking with hot hot hot guys.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:55
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1316kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confidential Meetings

An Honest Mistake North Charleston

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Troy Daniels has traded city life with all its charm and character to make a more affordable start in suburbia where every home is cookie cutter and people lack personality. Life couldn’t get more ordinary in this small town. A late-night encounter after one too many drinks with his hunky neighbor Orson Deane is about to change all of that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Honest Mistake

Gael's Gangbang Imphal

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Gael has been waiting all day to get gangbanged by a group of six hung and horny men. Already naked and rocking a solid erection, the hungry bottom kneels down on his bed as he sucks off the raging rods of Andy Rodrigues, Gabriel Coimbra, Lucas Dias, Jordan Giraldi, Igor Lucios and Liam Arnolds. The bright sun floods through the nearby windows and glistens against the group of men as they play with each other’s impressive cocks and take turns fucking up Gael’s spectacular asshole. Gael is then pushed to his limit as Andy’s XXL hog invades Gael’s mouth while others jump at the chance to DP his hot slit. Too horny to pass up all the big dick, Jordan and Igor get in on some bottoming action by taking some fat cocks before all six men surround Gael and unload on him until ropes of thick nut are clinging to his beard and hanging from his smiling lips.
Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4985kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael's Gangbang

Trailer Trash Boys - Kitchen Cousins - Devin Franco & Isaac Parker Leader

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback
For some of us the real question is "are Devin and Isaac brothers or cousins," and the natural fact of the matter is that we don't really know. And they ain't tellin'. But we know that Uncle Drew and Uncle Miles are brothers and one of them looks like one and the other kinda looks like the other. But past that... ain't nobody know. All we DO know is that back when they was school boys, there weren't too many days when you didn't come around a corner and see Devin plowing Isaac's hole. But then Isaac got himself a scholarship to come big college and he left and became a big city lawyer. That's good for Uncle Drew on account of how he's in jail so much. One of these days Drew gonna owe himself some ass to Isaac. But I'm gettin' ahead of myself. The other day Isaac came back for a spell and tells Devin he got himself married (we asked why we didn't get an invite and he mumbled something about how he didn't think we'd be able to find The Hills but there are hills all over the place and he wouldn't tell us which ones). Well seems not only did he get himself hitched, he found out he's a top. Slap my ass and call me Charlie, I didn't see THAT coming. So it seems Devin asked Isaac to prove he's a top. And don't ya know the only way to do that was for Isaac to stick his dick in Devin's asshole and blow a big load of cum up there? I'm starting to think Devin likes a dick in his hole. And if you ain't never seen Isaac get his hole fucked... well, this is Lot 45 and if you come visit Lot 45, you're probably gonna get a dick in your hole eventually.
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 860.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trailer Trash Boys - Kitchen Cousins - Devin Franco & Isaac Parker

Colby and Kai Bareback Otto

This guy has no idea how hard he makes me. Most of the time he's without a shirt and that drives my cock wild. Well, I finally got my chance to stick my dick in him!...
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby and Kai Bareback

Raging Stallion - Into Darkness - Shawn Wolfe & Boomer Banks Bunch

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback
Boomer Banks is so hung that his cock touches the ground while he squats to blow bearded bear cub Shawn Wolfe. Shawn's well apportioned fur runs from his pecs tapering to his navel, flaring into a bush surrounding his cock and balls, then between his legs into the crack of his ass. He is hunkered over with sexual pleasure. He squeezes his nuts with one hand and Boomer's neck with the other. When Boomer orders him to bend over, Shawn does it, his feet and palms flat on the floor, perfectly positioned to have a gargantuan cock rammed in his hole. Boomer skewers him in strokes of full bore-and-withdraw -- nearly a foot of hard meat penetrating Shawn's insides. Shawn gets in a shoulder stand, his spine perfectly vertical. Positioning his cock parallel to Shawn's back, Boomer fucks him in rapid pile-drive squats that deliver his immense dick deep into Shawn's hole. They switch it up for some missionary-style action that highlights the thickness of Boomer's endowment. After taking that massive cock from every angle, Shawn gets sent over the edge, drenching his torso in spooge. Boomer follows up by feeding his load straight into Shawn's cum-loving mouth.
Duration: 21:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Into Darkness - Shawn Wolfe & Boomer Banks

Legs in the air Mozier

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Wade stretches the hole in front of him as Ricky fucks Sharok's face. The guys take turns railing both of Sharok's holes from each end until Wade wants his turn as the catcher. As a last-minute pinch-hitter, Wade goes from pitcher to catcher and lies back to let Ricky pound his ass. Ricky plunges Wade's open hole until he pulls out and sprays Wade's hairy balls with thick jizz. Next up, Sharok steps off deck and up to the plate to fuck Wade until both spent studs blast all over Wade's furry body.
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 669.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Legs in the air

Время генерации страницы 0.12745 секунды с 9 запросами