Old 04-19-2024, 11:27 PM   #66922
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Raging Stallion - Into Darkness - Shawn Wolfe & Boomer Banks

Raging Stallion - Into Darkness - Shawn Wolfe & Boomer Banks

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback

Boomer Banks is so hung that his cock touches the ground while he squats to blow bearded bear cub Shawn Wolfe. Shawn's well apportioned fur runs from his pecs tapering to his navel, flaring into a bush surrounding his cock and balls, then between his legs into the crack of his ass. He is hunkered over with sexual pleasure. He squeezes his nuts with one hand and Boomer's neck with the other. When Boomer orders him to bend over, Shawn does it, his feet and palms flat on the floor, perfectly positioned to have a gargantuan cock rammed in his hole. Boomer skewers him in strokes of full bore-and-withdraw -- nearly a foot of hard meat penetrating Shawn's insides. Shawn gets in a shoulder stand, his spine perfectly vertical. Positioning his cock parallel to Shawn's back, Boomer fucks him in rapid pile-drive squats that deliver his immense dick deep into Shawn's hole. They switch it up for some missionary-style action that highlights the thickness of Boomer's endowment. After taking that massive cock from every angle, Shawn gets sent over the edge, drenching his torso in spooge. Boomer follows up by feeding his load straight into Shawn's cum-loving mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

Download Raging Stallion - Into Darkness - Shawn Wolfe & Boomer Banks

Cariocas Sacole

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Gay, Bareback Anal, Hardcore
Video language: English

Sexy latina twinks Sandriias and Khai Victor amazing hottest sex in hotelroom.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

Download Cariocas Sacole

Chase and Dominnic - Chase Young ,Dominnic Code

Cast: Chase Young ,Dominnic Code
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Chase is concerned with dominnic's massage techniques, but dominnic has plans to change that opinion. Rubbing the smooth bubble butt twink from shoulder to leg before shoving his throbbing hard uncut cock in chase's mouth. Dominnic tells him to roll over, begins to lube up the horny boy's stiff dick and then sucks the southern twinks cock eagerly. Dominnic hops on top and begins to ride the hairless boys dick. Then chase flips the eager bottom over and pounds his tight ass doggy-style, before shooting his load on dominnic's well used ass into the missionary position. Then it's dominnic's turn to release his creamy load on chase's face and in his open mouth.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

Download Chase and Dominnic - Chase Young ,Dominnic Code

The Last Rose, Scene 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

"When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That's changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be." - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download The Last Rose, Scene 1

Cock Hunter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

As tatted hottie Jake Nicola is cruising the bathhouse for some cock to suck, he discovers daddy Drew Sebastian sitting around waiting for a hungry mouth. Jake quickly whips out Drew's cock and falls to his knees to fill his mouth with Drew's massive dick. Eager to showcase his cock sucking skills, Jake slurps and gags on Drew's girthy cock before bending over to let Drew eat and finger his hairy ass.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8772kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cock Hunter
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07464 секунды с 9 запросами