View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 07:13 AM   #4946
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Harley Ace Louisa

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.
O.T. has recommended a highly successful, but rather unorthodox form of therapy for Harley's problem. He wants to use exposure therapy on her and, once she is under his control, delve as deep as he can get into her subconscious fears and desires to find out where the two overlap. Harley is wary, but she's also so desperate to get her issue taken care of that she is willing to try just about anything proposed to her. She lies back on the couch and within a few minutes O.T. has her very relaxed.
With her eyes open but glazed, it is up to O.T. to do whatever he needs, or wants to do to Harley.She follows every command he gives her and in no time he has her on her knees with her legs spread and her neck and limbs tied to all the corners of the couch with rope. He slips a hook inside her pussy and starts to tear into her ass with a flogger. Harley may be relaxed, but she responds to each blow like she is loving it. She continues to cry out with the use of the cane and when the whip lashes across her tits. It's too soon to tell if it's helping Harley, but it's certainly doing some good for O.T. The rest of her treatment will be even more intense
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1 Saint Ann

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.
Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Well-Endowed Cuck Pyrmont

Cast: Shaun Diesel ,Nyomi Banxxx ,Roue
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,CBT ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Orgasm Denial ,Curvy ,top ,Athletic ,Slave
Video language: English
Nyomi Banxxx keeps her slave cuck around to lavish her with beautiful gifts, expensive vacations and fancy jewelry but one thing he doesn’t have is a nice fat cock to fill her pussy to the brim with. Let’s face it, Nyomi is all woman and it takes a real man to satisfy her sexual needs completely. Nyomi’s fuck toy Rod is so well endowed his cock hurts to fuck but hurts so good and she has no problem reminding her cuck just how good it is! This cuckold update is filled with humiliation, punishment, evil strap-on ass fucking and he’s humiliatingly made to suck cock!
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Well-Endowed Cuck

Tickle Foxy Goshen

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation
Extreme Tickled Foxy from sexy two mistress watch fetish video
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickle Foxy

Jane Craig

Cast: Jane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
She's a flexible little woman. Her elbows touch easily and OT takes full advantage. On one leg he ties her elbows together and then up to the ring above her. An added crotch rope adds to her predicament. Then a rope gag. Jane is getting the full treatment.
Jane gets a hogtie that pulls her up tight. Her legs are crossed which causes her to strain even more. OT invades her dripping little cunt. She's unable to keep quiet anymore. She begins screaming as the dildo brings her to orgasm after orgasm.
OT isn't done yet. He's got two more intense positions for Jane to suffer through.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane

Frinttez Anal in Mouth Brigham City

Release Year: 2024
Everything was just shaking inside, and in my mind I thought that now I was going to get completely fucked. My saw everything and will tear me down as best she can, or humiliate me, or worse, consider me gay.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 254.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frinttez Anal in Mouth

Submission Collection Of Paradise Film Sebasco Estates

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Britney, CJ, Frank Gun, Leo Galvez, Mandy Bright, Mick Blue, Nick Lang, Samy Omidee, Yoha
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Erotic, Rubber, Leather, Latex
Greg Centauro with one of his rare, sadly also one of his last and always super hot fetish films. Submission with male superstar Mick Blue, Mandy Bright, Yoha, Greg Centauro and many more is theee fetish highlight in march! Over 200 minutes!

Total size: 7.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Collection Of Paradise Film
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14224 секунды с 9 запросами