luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dungeon Of Domination

Dungeon Of Domination

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Dungeon Of Domination

Gagged and Tied

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Kathia's latest victim, Adriana, got really nervous when she saw the masterful look in dominatrix Kathia's eyes. Kathia's an expert with all the instruments of torture, and in no time Adriana was gagged and bound and totally at the mercy of Kathia. And this mighty mistress likes to slow down the delivery of pain so that it lasts longer and its after effects can be felt for ages!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Gagged and Tied

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

Download Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Wasteland - Good Day for a Hard Flogging

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints

Mistresses Irony is in the mood to play, play with her perfect and perpetually obedient submissive. Ava is not new to this and loves the attention adorned upon her by her Mistress. She loves the sensations, the filling up of her pussy, the just the though of it makes her ache for release and release she does.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 208.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Good Day for a Hard Flogging

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05241 секунды с 9 запросами