Old 04-20-2024, 01:10 PM   #5405
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Daisy Lee

Daisy Lee

Release Year: 2024

I lay on top of Alena, allowing her to take my stake in her hands and point it into her vagina. Alena, like an experienced mature woman, before intercourse, squeezed my penis with her fingers in several places, checking the seriousness of my intentions to have sex with her. I was especially pleased with how she squeezed my head; most likely, she appreciated what she was about to feel there. Remembering that Alena had not had sex for a long time, I decided not to rush things. I really didn't want to rub or damage her tender vagina, which would cause pain and stop the enjoyable activity. Alena skillfully directed my head towards the entrance to her vagina.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6044kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.1 MB

Download Daisy Lee

Gracie May xx

Release Year: 2024

Wow, she's asking for it. Well, it's time. I grabbed her, pressing her tightly to me, put my tongue in her mouth, and swept it like a broom in a small nook. The girl was on fire. Her pussy was leaking. Having inserted my finger there, I simply felt the flame of passion, which was approaching me with quick steps. Having hugged her waist, I turned the girl on her back, quickly spread her legs, and inserted my penis into her vagina. God, there were so many moans and screams. With each pass, my ears started to clog, and I wanted to stupidly tear it off, not regretting it one bit. She showed herself as a lustful bitch who took after herself into her mouth and again released the penis into the sweet, hot hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 703.8 MB

Download Gracie May xx
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04162 секунды с 9 запросами