View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 01:30 PM   #39393
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jennifer - chicken winged and 2.5 inch gag Sparland

Local girl Jennifer is one of our gag talents! She can take the biggest gags with ease… Well, not with ease, but she does have a huge mouth. This spectacular wide-strapped 2.5 inch ballgag stretches her jaw nicely. And even better: Jennifer is an elbow talent too! She has shown this incredible skill before in various ties, but she never did a chicken wing tie before. It’s a great tie and it will stop her from taking out that huge gag. Join now to see her struggle!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 351.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer - chicken winged and 2.5 inch gag

Unreal New Hot The Best Mega Collection Of House Of Gord. Part 2. Turtle Lake

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Gord invented a lot of very original bondage equipment- rolling mechanized pneumatic eletctrified over-the-top-ness.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal New Hot The Best Mega Collection Of House Of Gord. Part 2.

Dark Dreams 22 - Suffering Little Falls

Cast: Angela Caramella, Debby Pleasure, Ivey Passion, Kacy Kisha, Miss-Mandy
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Clothing, Ethnic, Fetis
When she was alone on the beach, she had a strange vision. you,was punished. Chastised. What was completely unclear for. Strangely enjoyed it,she it. Mostly in a large, stylishly furnished city apartment. Your roles,are clearly distributed.
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 1040x584, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Dreams 22 - Suffering

Dungeon Of Domination Qinzhou

Release Year: 2024
Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Of Domination

Kingsley's Test - Part 1 Umatilla

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Jasmine Caro Meridian

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Katie and Lisa Orange

Something different... A few of you enjoy seeing this style of vid and I still have quite a few more that I will be posting. Sorry it took so long for me to get this one posted, but all of my uploading spots with good fast internet are closed down.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie and Lisa

Время генерации страницы 0.07172 секунды с 9 запросами