All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default InfernalRestraints Fixated part 2 Sister Dee

InfernalRestraints Fixated part 2 Sister Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Fixated part 2 Sister Dee

Jezebelle - breast bondage

Jezebelle is back, all by herself. Before, she needed her friend Dolly to gather enough courage for a bondage shoot, now she came alone and she said she was ready for more rope! But when we started to tie her, she asked why her boobs always get tied, when other models don't always get this treatment. Well, that's because Jezebelle's breasts are just too awesome to have no rope around them! She is a perfect breast bondage subject, and she knows it. She doesn't like it, but she understands.

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Jezebelle - breast bondage

AmericanDamsels - Jolene Hexx - The Bitchy Customer

Studio: AmericanDamsels
Genres: Bdsm

The agreement was to go fifteen minutes for her video then I could finish her as long as I wished for TBC.

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download AmericanDamsels - Jolene Hexx - The Bitchy Customer

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a dog collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

After we register our surprise, Lexy Mae and I decide to give the "gentlemen" the seductive show that we think they were hoping for. In our daytime business attire, satin scarves around our necks, and sexy high heels, we weave back and forth as our skirts ride up revealing our panties, and mmmmmpppphhh for the cameras through our satin scarf cleave gags. Andre "Toon-Man" and RopExpert have Lexy and I tied cozily in tan ropes and secretly we are enjoying this unprovoked practical joke. After we put on a little show for Johnny, RopExpert and Andre (the computer nerds from the shop next door) we decide to show them that we aren't just little ole damsels in distress. We help each other escape our ropes and gags and then chase after the boys who have been taking turns snapping pictures of us tied up and gagged. Hmmmmm.....Lexy Mae and I might just have to think of a way to get back at these boys! Especially the RopExpert!

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

Download Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10822 секунды с 9 запросами