Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Severe Pain for Titslave Eva

Severe Pain for Titslave Eva

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Titslave Eva gagged and tits bondage torture Severe Pain action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.0 MB

Download Severe Pain for Titslave Eva

Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Jenni C! If you don't tie her up really good, she will kick your ass and run out of the house! She can be dangerous, and she will always try to escape. To stop her from falling off the bed, we roped her to the ceiling, making her hogtie a little more severe!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Chanel Camryn: Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Chanel Camryn is new on the scene and has proven that she is the real deal. She begs for stricter bondage and thrives in her suffering. Her competitive spirit has her pushing herself further than she could have ever imagined, and The Pope is here to ensure she suffers while she does it. The first scene has Chanel twisted and pulled in ways she didn't think her body could be manipulated. Rope tears at her flesh as it pulls her body into contorted positions. Chanel is totally helpless and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation with clothespins on her tits and a vibe on her cunt. She can't move, and this proves it as she struggles to escape the vibe. The second scene has Chanel in another vicious tie, that eventually turns into a brutal suspension. We captured the entire progression of the tie so that you could watch as Chanel suffers through out the entire tie. In the third scene, Chanel is put in a bent over predicament tie that has her being pulled in different directions. Her body is growing tired form the grueling bondage, but Chanel is here for all of it. In the fourth scene, Chanel is on her back with her legs spread. The bondage is bearable enough that she can last longer to get more suffering out her in different ways. The day was full of heavy bondage that created suffering all on it's own, and The Pope inflicted more pain to keep her on the edge the entire day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chanel Camryn: Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage

Good Slut Part stage

Release Year: 2024

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload.

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

Jeans and Satin

I won't be escaping the house today, but fortunately I get pulled together with some duct tape. So, the day won't be a total loss! Wearing my sweet fuschia satin blouse, worn in jeans, and brightly colored high heels, I am met by the unparalleled Johnny. He pulls out the silver duct tape and doesn't fritter away any time as he snatches me up and starts wrapping the tape around my legs. Then he secures my arms behind my back with more tape! And, even though he seems to be in a playful mood, Johnny chooses a fairly inconsiderate gag to keep me under wraps. He stuffs my mouth with packing and then wraps some clear duct tape around my head to hold the packing in place. He goes about his business as he keeps an eye on my struggle. Finally, after being tied for a little while, he gives me the signal to let me know I am allowed to escape my sticky predicament. He's even so nice that he left a pair of scissors sitting on the floor to help me out. I writhe around and loosen the rope. Then, I cut some of the tape, so that I can pull it all the way apart. Finally, with much difficulty and maybe a little hair loss, I am able to free my head from the wrap around duct tape. I spit the mouth packing out playfully. And, wonder, what was I up to before I met up with dear sweet Johnny? I am really not sure what I had in mind. But, now, all I can think about is the tacky tape that Johnny knows how to use all too well!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

Download Jeans and Satin
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15593 секунды с 9 запросами