luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony

The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony

Release Year: 2001
Studio: All Worlds Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Eric Hanson, Anthony Cox, Diego Stefano, Rod Barry, Tanner Hayes, Tony Pacino, Troy Michaels
Genres: Muscles, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

Truth be told, this was the installment I've been waiting for the most. Sure, covermodel Eric Han looks great and all, but I'm psyched because it's directed by Wash West, director of two of my all-time favorites: Naked Highway and Animus. I'm happy to report that The Seven Sins: Gluttony is a classic on par with those two. West employs some wicked photographic techniques to replicate the beefcake films of the 50s, and there's a 70s style sequenceplete with Starsky & Hutch music, flared-out clothes, handlebar mustaches, a bad-ass set of wheels, and some throbalicious deep-throating action. Just buy it; you'll be quite pleased. Truth be told, this was one of 2001's very best.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony

Velvet Mafia vol.2

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Andy Hunter, Brock Penn, Chad Hunt, Derrick Vinyard, Fox Ryder, Matthew Rush, Omer, Rodin Kohl, Roman Heart, Trent Atkins
Genres: African american, Anal Sex, Barely Legal, Bodybuilder, Butt play, Cum shots, Fetish, Group sex, orgies, interacial, Oral sex, Rimming, Tattoos

During the armed kidnapping of Fox Ryder by The Starr Family, Cassio drops a dime on an Avalon family member. Duke pistolwhips Brandon into the darkroom never expecting magic attraction for each other would explode. The star-crossed lovers soon rendezvous in a Hollywood Hills cabin, until tragedy strikes.In the end, the wrong per gets killed. A bloody turf war erupts. A powerful secret gets uncovered. And, Fox Ryder fucks both families like a velvet hammer.Introducing Fox Ryder. Starring Falcon Lifetime Exclusive Matthew Rush, Falcon Exclusives Derrick Vinyard and Roman Heart and introducing Falcon Exclusive Brock Penn. Also starring Omer, Trent Atkins, Chad Hunt, Andy Hunter and Rodin Kohl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:30
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Velvet Mafia vol.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06656 секунды с 9 запросами