View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 07:53 AM   #19310
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Kingsley's Test - Part 1

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Dina Ket shocked

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture
Video language: English

Sexy teen Dina Ket, Shock collar challenge and kinky masturbation.

Duration: 5:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Dina Ket shocked

Lena King - bondage holiday

Hungarian bondage star Lena King was enjoying her quiet holiday in Spain. until master rigger Damon Pierce stopped by her villa and tied her up! Even on her holiday, Lena King can not get any rest! See the nice long video clip of her getting tied up by Damon!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download Lena King - bondage holiday

Monica part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Monica part 2

21sextreme - Dozed off

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Patricia Dream
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Dozed off redhead bimbo, Patricia Dream wakes up in a basement, tied up and groggy, not really knowing what is happening around her until sharp pain bites into her breasts. Yes, the Mistress of the lair, Katy Parker has arrived to teach Patricia about the thin line between pleasure and pain, and the sharp contrast between mistress and slave.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Dozed off
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10384 секунды с 9 запросами