View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:37 AM   #1850
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Queen's Slave Training Mostoles

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Reed Jameson
Genres: Feet ,Rough Sex ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Rope Bondage ,Pegging ,Straight ,Strap On ,slim ,Male Sub
Video language: English
The Majestic Queen herself Maitresse Madeline Marlowe is back at work training her pathetic slaves. Today Reed Jameson has been tied up and thrown in the bathtub to wait for his Queen. This sad excuse for a man has his face covered and his mouth gagged. His body is restricted in tight rope bondage. His balls are flattened in a brutal vice. He is ready to taste and devour this beautiful goddess’ body, but is he worthy. Can he take the divine corporal punishment, will this pain and torment bring him rewards? Maybe just a taste. Madeline his face in her breasts while she squeezes his balls even tighter and flatter in a vice grip. She gives his little rock hard cock a treat with the flick of her tongue. She allows reed to lick her perfect pussy until she cums all over his miserable face. Of course her feet need worshipping too! Reed licks her high heels and stockings clean before Madeline straps on a huge black dildo. She rides him with deep strap on fucking. Proving his worth he is allowed to cum all over himself in front of the Queen Femme .
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Queen's Slave Training

Ma’s hungry for anal Mount Prospect

Studio: Small Talk
Yeah, this and his blond bitch love hitting the bathroom together but… It doesn’t mean they waste the time on actually washing themselves there. They love getting dirty instead of getting clean there. See the mommy getting ass worked out there!
Duration: 37:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3800kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ma’s hungry for anal

Domestic Husband Training Everetts

Cast: Tony Orlando ,Jessica Ryan
Genres: Fingering ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,toned ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,Pegging ,Feet ,brunet ,Redhead
The sultry and devilish Jessica Ryan makes her Divine Bitches debut to train the neglectful and selfish husband Tony Orlando in how to serve his wife. Tony resists at first but quickly learns that Jessica is not to be trifled with and becomes enchanted with her witchy fem-dom ways. Protocol must first be established and Jessica teaches Tony how to properly respect and arouse his wife’s pussy and to accept that he is a Freak! Once order has been established Jessica pounds Tony’s asshole into submission and brings him to the heights of mystical . Later Jessica takes a bath in magical potion which Tony into a sexual frenzy. He voraciously sucks and deep throats her feet and then worships her divine ass until Jessica decides she is done with him and orgasms on his face. But was it all a dream? Was he bewitched? Tony will never know but he will never forget the hard lessons that he learned and will forever see Jessica is his wet dreams!!!
Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Husband Training

Three Hotties In Pissing In Action Urine Soaked Heat Puxico

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Leony Aprill, Donna Joe, Alyssia Loop
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed Sex, Lesbian Sex, Pissing
Leony Aprill is about to piss all over the place, and when Alyssia Loop and Donna Joe find this out they definitely want to get in on some of that action! Who could blame them for wanting to get their lesbo watersports on with such a hottie in a lovely satin blouse, when all she has to do is rip those pantyhose open and let the golden showers flow!
From there they exit the bathroom and these three beauties really get nasty with each other, with each one taking their turn to spray some piss all over the place, squirting a nice blast right in their faces, in their hair, and of course soaking their lovely outfits and purses.
When you gotta go you might as well do it with some hos and spread the piss love around! Check out these lesbo freaks in Pissing In Action urine soaked heat!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Hotties In Pissing In Action Urine Soaked Heat

Sienna Rae - How To Handle a Boner (2023) Somers

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sienna Rae
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Sienna feels her husband neglects her by showing her off as a hot model wife instead of touching her. That’s why she decides to focus her attention on Jay, her stepson, a younger version of her husband. The bodacious stepmom acts all provocatively around him, flashing his tits and making him hard constantly. One day, after giving Jay a boner, Sienna gives him a blowjob, awakening the sexual monster inside the boy. Now, Jay has constant wet dreams and gets reprimanded at school for spying on girls in the bathroom. It’s up to step-mommy to watch over the boy and drain his balls until he learns how to handle his erections.
Duration: 42:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sienna Rae - How To Handle a Boner (2023)

Feeling Her Friend's Boyfriend Canal Point

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Toy With Me
Cast: Chanel Camryn
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Original Series, Solo, caucasian
In this installment of our solo masturbation series, Chanel Camryn snoops through her friend's bathroom, pretending that she went in there to take a shower. As Chanel talks to herself, we learn that a few days ago at the friend's birthday party, the friend's boyfriend gave her a special gift: a dildo that's an exact copy of his penis.
Unbeknownst to the friend, hearing this stirred something dark inside Chanel - a forbidden urge to find out what her friend's boyfriend's dick would feel like inside of her. Now that Chanel is alone in her friend's bathroom, she is obsessed with finding and using the sex toy herself.
Upon finding the dildo, Chanel takes a long moment to admire it - its length, its girth, the veins, the shape of the head... as she marvels at the details, she talks to it as if she were complimenting the boyfriend right there in the room with her. She proceeds to 'tease' and 'flirt with' the boyfriend/dildo, encouraging the fantasized lover to cheat with her just this once...
Duration: 21:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeling Her Friend's Boyfriend

Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase Knightdale

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Genres: big ass, big tits, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo, threesome
Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04816 секунды с 9 запросами