View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:41 AM   #4954
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Escape Artist Conneautville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Stephie Staar is one of those rope bottoms who can't help trying to get herself out. She's a self-proclaimed escape artist. Last time on Infernal Restraints she managed to undo some of her bondage. This time OT is not going to let that happen.
His first tie is pretty simple, but he's got some tricks for Stephie. Once she's well bound he tells her the game, she's got five minutes to untie herself. If she manages to get herself out she gets an orgasm. If the timer runs out first then OT gets to hurt her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escape Artist

Poor Sales Part 1 Brawley

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

The Journalist Apprentice Swaledale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Lomp, when he isn’t playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. Part1. : Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn’t start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn’t take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Journalist Apprentice

2 Kink Dommes fight in Competitive Erotic Wrestling. Winner takes all Dietrich

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Straight ,Strap On ,Domination ,erotic wrestling ,toned ,other hair color ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Curvy ,Humiliation
Bella Rossi and Lea Lexis are known for their dominant ways with men and women alike. Lea Lexis will ONLY submit to a woman who can physically own her. Today these two Dommes fight in 100% real competitive erotic wrestling. Winner gets to do what ever she wants to the loser. Winner terrorizes the Loser with Deep french kissing that her. Winner Trib Fucks the loser and fucks her ass good and hard. Loser takes hardcore anal with brutal humiliation being lifted and carried off the mat like a sore loser baby
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Kink Dommes fight in Competitive Erotic Wrestling. Winner takes all

Hunger games Knox Dale

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Who wins in this battle on the bed..Set in the near future, where the government picks the fattest chicks topete in a sexual match to see who will reign supreme. Watch as these heavy weights battle it out to see who can eat the most cock and slurp up the most cum.
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 887.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunger games

HT - The Tiny Feet - Elise Graves, Penny Pax Valkeakoski

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before. Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.
Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.
A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today.
We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Tiny Feet - Elise Graves, Penny Pax

Nadia White Whip Titty Fun Blythedale

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Wax
The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly..
Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia White Whip Titty Fun
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08686 секунды с 9 запросами