View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 09:30 AM   #2121
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Agents Part 2 Briggsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Amarna confesses that she hates tickling. The moment she's tickled she loses her mind. She begins speaking Spanish, cursing her predicament. At the very same time her cunt drips with arousal. Finally OT stands her up on the stool and Mr Pogo penetrates her ass deeply. Mr Pogo holds her in place while OT vibrates her clit to the most intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 2

Ashley Lane Lian Xian

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Ashley and The Pope have done a lot of together, and the intensity is always something that brings Ashley back for more. The bondage is tight, grueling, and everything she craves. This slut needs to be dominated in order for her to function properly, so when in need, she pays him a visit. She begins with her hands above her head in a standing position, but this quickly turns out to be more than she expected. Her dress is ripped from her body and her mouth filled with her own panties. The Pope adds more rope to make the position more grueling on her body as he progresses the bondage into more of the torment. Next, Ashley is in an inverted suspension with her body made to contort as the ropes get tighter. Her body is assaulted with a thick leather crop that reddens her flesh nicely. There are a few orgasms allowed before moving on to the next position. Ashley’s legs are crossed, and her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is secured with a rope to restrict her movement and air flow. The torment continues to get more intense as the day progresses with the use of canes and the crop. Her flesh is starting to show signs of the level of that she has had to endure. This still isn’t enough for The Pope, so he ties Ashley on her back in a spread-eagle position and begins to tenderize her flesh until a zipper is added. Orgasms flow until the exact moment when he rips the zipper from her body and filling the dungeon with screams of agony. One more orgasm is ripped form her pussy before leaving her there in a puddle of sub space.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane

Young Slut Learns the Ropes: Raven Lane Sapphire

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Raven Lane is fairly new to Kink, so getting her on Hogtied seemed to make sense to us. She has a tight natural body, she’s young, and more than willing, so The Pope tests her abilities to handle strict bondage and loss of control. This is new territory for her, but she is eager and wants to experience it. Raven begins in a compact ground tie that has her in an asymmetrical position, face down, and quite helpless. Every movement she attempts to make causes stress on another part of her body due to the predicament she’s been tied in. The Pope fucks her tight little pussy and adds a vibe to ease her into this position after some corporal punishment pushes her a little too far, too fast. In the next scene, Raven is in a bent over doggy position with her arms pulled into a strappado, and her neck tied down to the spreader bar that keeps her legs spread wide. The orgasms seem to be enough for her while in bondage, but he pushes a little more to get some impact on her body for the full experience. The crop leaves it’s mark in a bright red form on her flesh with every strike of it. In the final scene, Raven is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and both of them tied to a metal pipe holding her in place. She is helpless, and this time The Pope goes to work on her feet for some bastinado with a cane, but this is too much for her, so he goes back to the crop. It’s not long before she has had her fill of pain, so orgasms are next up on the list. One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can’t stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Slut Learns the Ropes: Raven Lane

Tightly Tied & Shockwave Macksville

Soma is one badass dominatrix. She loves to tease and deny her slaves of orgasms yet torture them with pleasure as well. In Tightly Tied Soma adheres to a cute brunette who wants to apart of Soma's activities. Soma makes sure to teach her new client a lesson in becoming a worthy slave. In Shockwave Soma pleasures her slave and ruins her orgasm as well, only to treat her slave to nice round of electro stimulation!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Extreme SexuallyBroken Compilation Dunseith

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Facefuck, Anal, Gagging
Perfect girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme SexuallyBroken Compilation

Poor Sales Part 1 Saco

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12498 секунды с 9 запросами